Friday, April 17, 2009

Obama: 'America not a Chrisitan nation.'

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

Well, technically speaking, maybe Mr. Obama is right about his statement below. Judging by the 52% of goofy Americans who voted for his lies and promises, free money, welfare for illegal aliens, and bail outs for anyone who doesn't care to pay his mortgage....lol. At the risk of repeating myself, divine warnings say that there 'will be many false brothers who attend some church but prove false to it's power' as they are there to sow seeds of discontent and false doctrine. Seems to me that they are starting to show their true colors right now! How about Rick Warren and his flip flop of what marriage is all about? But when I asked questions about him and his great money making book, 'Purpose Driven Church', a few years ago, I got stoned and booed by many!! I am not all that smart-- I just know the bible pretty well after 30 years of serious study, which is why red flags go up when I hear something UN- SCRIPTURAL and strange! Like I said so many times, the Bible is written on a 4th to 5th grade level for the most part--- so are people that stupid or that lazy?!
If a person doesn't read or know the whole truth of what the bible says about these important issues-- how will he/ she know when some 'church leader' says something that is unscriptural?? It's not my intention to pick people and / or churches apart right now--- just lay down the cold hard , basic facts, and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Kind of strange how the Obamas just can't be bothered with church these days AFTER the election is over. I don't need to be hit over the head with a sledge hammer...LOL! Ha! Forgive me... but it's kind of like G.W. Bush not knowing that people were dropping like flies from heat and thirst in New Orleans during Katrina, or FEMA DELIVERING TRUCKS of ice to Michigan during the Katrina disaster. Our precious rescued Rottweiler, 'Deuce" escaped that death dealing storm and was pretty much skin and bones when we adopted him. Now he is a super dog, and a 'service animal' trained well by my wife, Sharon.

I am so happy that my wife has her power of speech back today!! Woo Woo! PTL! I am just starting to relax and let my guard down again. I took many notes during our own crises these past few weeks, and observed how every one acted/ responded, dropped the ball-- and those who became heros... I learned so much about human nature and false 'Christians' --CINO's.
Good Night.

April 16, 2009

Obama: America Not a Christian Nation

John Eidsmoe / The New American:
Obama stated at a press conference in Turkey last week that we Americans "do not consider ourselves a Christian nation, or a Muslim nation, but rather, a nation of citizens who are, uh, bound by a set of values." Obama has made similar statements in the past. In June 2007, he told CBS, "Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation -- at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers." Note the progression. In 2007, he said we are no longer "just" a Christian nation. Now, in 2009, he says we "do not consider ourselves a Christian nation" at all.

Posted by Editor at April 16, 2009 03:04 AM

Latest Top Headlines

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

We'er bound by values?! What a load. Sorry Tom- you have it spot on again, and there are many so called christians who believe the same drivel obama does- one big happy family following all our different paths to some utopia type happy place. Oh I pray for these deluded people to know the True Christ! God Bless you and Sharon Tom!