Friday, August 28, 2009

End Time Wars.


Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

My big rig riding days on the 'Black Ox' Goldwing.





Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Some people said that it took me a while to snap out of a so-called dyslexic reading challenge when I was a 2nd grader, but I took off like a rocket in 3rd grade and never looked back. My brother had a very bad time with reading. Both times when I had to take an entrance exam to attend college, my verbal aptitude went off the chart... Praise the Lord. I just hated Math but I had to know it for all my welding and carpentry jobs, etc. I guess that I probably read about 2-3 hours per day now until my eyes get too dry. To take my Federal Securities exam to sell quality Mutual Funds/ Investments, we almost had to be a speed reader. Now I have lost most faith and trust in investments that obama might steal and "spread my wealth" to illegal aliens and people who WON'T work... lol. I am a fast reader but most of the time I like to 'savor' good literature, Bible, books, and poems.

Weather in school or the Army or a must have job / occupation/ MOS, we are forced to study, learn and do the job correctly to pay our bills and support our families-- if we are biblical Christians. Some ghetto folks and Dims just can't handle that mind set it seems.

Have you all heard about a possible Bill in the Senate that may give authority to shut down the inter net to the Prez obama??? In my past blog posts I predicted that this might well happen! Knowing how to play chess-- one can fairly predict what an evil man will do next to seize more power and "confound" our fast communications so as to divide us and mess us up.

Keeping to my Mantra of reading the Word and keeping our eyes on the Lord, I also am very interested in learning more about the 'end times' prophecy [in the fine article below]. Using logic, insight and the bible, this is what COULD happen in the near future.... and when you resign yourself and put all your Faith and Trust in God's wisdom and mercy--- why would we even have fear or anxiety about what WILL come soon?? That's the way I see it.

I am really hoping for a nice, warm, sunny day so I can do some work out side and grill some more meat and veggies. So much for "global warming" with lower Wisconsin in the low 50's last night.... Ha!

Tom


End Time Wars - #3-4 Conventional and Nuclear

Posted: 28 Aug 2009 12:15 PM PDT

By David Reagan. The Bible describes nine separate end time wars. We have looked at the first two of these conflicts — The War of Extermination based on Psalm 83 and the First War of Gog-Magog based on Ezekiel 38-39. Both of these wars may very well happen just before or after the Rapture, but most likely sometime before the upcoming 7-year Tribulation.Now certainly into the Tribulation in the


No comments: