Thursday, August 27, 2009

Listening to the Radio.

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

I was lying down for a half hour this aft listening to the Christian WVCY -FM 107.7 Radio from Milwaukee and had something planted in my brain. If we are NOT attending a solid Bible teaching church [I don't care what faith/ flavor] maybe we should understand that many so-called 'Christian' churches have already sold out to the Gov't and the worldly Satanic 'One World/ One Religion' philosophy. The very subject makes me sad and nauseous but we have to be aware of this fact, ie: a few denominations have already moved to accept Gay preachers and abortion... duh! I believe in being prepared and planning for big events to come down the pike-- as fore told in the Bible. Would it not make sense to PLAN just like other persecuted countries that make it hard for real Christians to meet for worship and fellowship ?? If all the true biblical preachers/ pastors and deacons were suddenly rounded up by the authorities and taken to prison or internment camps, WHO would take over to lead the churches?? Some pastors never train a "2nd in command"-- wanting to 'micro-manage' the whole show by themselves. Many so-called lax pastors are not doing their jobs now... and the bible says, "strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter."

The first century Christians met in private homes and other places until they had permission / freedom to build larger meeting places. Many were killed and martyed for their Faith in Jesus Christ. We in America have been very blessed so far-- but I need not tell you all what is happening now in the USA. Once the Gov't takes our guns-- they will do what ever they want! Why not plan NOW to start planning-- at least to start a family or two to have a Bible study and coffee once a week at our own house, perhaps just a Bible reading and small discussion. I am NOT ADVOCATING STARTING OUR OWN CHURCH OR RELIGION. we are doing something now at our church, RBC, on Sunday mornings led by a competant pastor, named Wayne B., and it works for us, but I have in the past conducted many bible studies with others, my own family and small groups. No body killed me yet... LOL. Remember, once something like this happens in the U.S., it may be too late. Just my personal opinion. And if you are not studying the Bible and praying your head off on a regular basis--- you are losing out on something really great and special. A Soldier of the Lord keeps training and ready ALL THE TIME, for Satan is a wiley and powerful foe.

Tom Schuckman
tschuckman@aol.com

Your serious, civil comments are always welcome. By the way, sometimes one or more of my regular readers doesn't care for my comments or bible based opinions and they leave or ask me to dump them from my email list, and I say great-- poof, you're gone! I am not looking for 'fair weather Christians' or cowards and lossers taking the path of lest resistance. Being a Christian is hard and dangerous! Few will make it to heaven-- but all those who confess and pledge their allegience to the King and Lord Jesus Christ can COUNT on being Saved and in heaven!! It sounds simple but it's true and beautiful how Jesus forgives ALL our sins. It doesn't matter how wicked and sinful we once WERE, but what we choose to do with our future and HOW we bow to---humans or the true Lord of the Bible. I make mistakes in my thinking and Blog sometimes and I have stood corrected by my peers and eaten humble pie. I think that is good for my character.
**********************************************************************************

Go Oklahoma!!!! You'll love this (True per Truth or Fiction)


Go Oklahoma !!!!!!!
> An update from Oklahoma.
>
> The state law passed , 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! Guess what..........We did it anyway.
>
> We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
> Guess what..........we did it anyway..
>
> Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for
> criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.
> Guess what........We did it anyway.
>
> Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal
> Government directives. That, for your information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so. Guess what..........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, both Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.
>
> The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the Kennedys and Ms Pelosi.
> Guess what..........We did it anyway.
>
> By the way, Obama does not like any of this.
> Guess what....who cares...were doing it anyway.
>
> http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/oklahoma-laws.htm




No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.48/2292 - Release Date: 08/09/09 08:08:00



1 Attached Images

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Tom, I really believe we are already seeing an "underground" church here. Many people I know don't go to church (I don't) and have small home groups or like me and my friends, small women's study groups and support.
I have had a few bad experiences with church. I miss going, but around here, too m any which followed after Rick Warren and his 40 day and purpose driven drivel if you catch my drift. I do believe that very soon, Pastors who teach the truth of the Bible will be driven underground! Praise Jesus though- as we see from countries such as China, the underground is flourishing!!! It will happen here too- people will be fed, not tickled! God Bless~

Lisa said...

Since moving to another county we no longer go to church. My mom & I tried several and had luck with one of them over the summer but when the regular congregation came back to worship after being too busy over the summer we left the church. They were rude, hypocritical and downright nasty. We sat down one Sunday and the woman and her family got up and moved - Goodbye, I don't know what part of the Bible you were reading that you learned that behavior but it isn't in mine. We tried 2 others and received much of the same. I miss my church but it's too far. I am afraid to say organized religion has lost much of what it should be. I know what I feel & believe, I don't need to be abused by "good christian worshippers" on Sundays. I'm sure God is frowning on them.