Monday, September 28, 2009

Catholic Church Funding ACORN.

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

It is NOT my intention to anger, incite, or criticize good, God-fearing, Bible believing members of the Catholic church and good Americans of which I have many good friends. But God allows the real TRUTH to be manifest sooner or latter, and now is that time. I have left 'churches' who taught lies, falsehoods, errors and strayed from the pure meaning of the Scriptures [ the Bible], poisoning minds and hearts; and my well consumed Bible knowledge is a 'safety fuse' or 'red flag' that goes up in my head anytime something un-scriptural runs by my ears! "Let God be true though all men be liars."

This strongly revealed article jumped up in my face because it mentioned people, places, organizations that I am acquainted with-- that I actually pasted [articles and events] in my hand written Journal / Diary while living at the VET'S PLACE CENTRAL in the Winter of '94-95 on 3500 Wells Street in Milwaukee when I was attending MATC [Milwaukee Area Technical College] studying more welding and related subjects while also collecting tons of resources for my expose book. I got half way through with my book, 150 pages, and quit writing from getting side tracked from other pursuits. Now it's all coming together, and I am going to expose it!
Call me crazy, but that 'Black run Org' abused me and many others BIG TIME, while taking tons of Federal and State Funds $$$ to supposedly help homeless Veterans.... and I kept a good diary of those accounts for a future book that I was working on after I was called back to Chrysler in May of 1995. Please check this substantial article out. Wow! This a hot topic for me.

Tom

Tax Case »

September 24, 2009

Catholic Church Funding ACORN

By Cliff Kincaid / Accuracy in Media
Federal funding of ACORN is not just a Democrat Party or Obama Administration problem. As a chart (PDF) produced by House Republican Leader John Boehner shows, most of the federal money going to the organization was provided under President George W. Bush. This is not something that most Republicans want to talk about, especially now that they can use ACORN funding as a weapon against Obama and the Democrats. To Boehner's credit, however, he had sent a letter to Bush asking him to block all federal funding of ACORN. The Bush Administration did not comply. While Obama has strong ties to ACORN, they were originally established through the U.S. Catholic Church, which has also funded ACORN and similar organizations to the tune of millions of dollars.
Click Here For The Full Story......

Posted by Editor at September 24, 2009 04:31 AM

No comments: