Saturday, November 14, 2009

Correct or Politically Correct? --Hal Linsey.


Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

I really like Hal Lindsey! I believe he stars in a bunch of Christian movies designed to teach the truth of the Bible, etc. When I read his articles, books, I feel relieved about my grasp of spiritual learning, mind sets, prospective s, etc, so that I know I not some goofy old fool who thinks that the moon is made of cheese. In these 'end times' I honestly think [and hope] that solid, mature, serious Bible students should SHARE THEIR VIEWS and acquired knowledge with EACH OTHER and all listening ears. I am still of the opinion that this is our prime directive as Christians along with praising and bringing Glory to the God of the Bible. Tell me what YOU think.


After a few weeks of back pain around my neck/ left shoulder blade, I know I will have to hook up with a good Chiropractor! Sharon tried her best to work it out with what I taught her from a book and experience, but now I need a Pro.

Time for bed.


Correct or Politically Correct?

Posted: 14 Nov 2009 09:22 AM PST

By Hal Lindsey. Last week's massacre at Fort Hood, Texas, by an Army psychiatrist who is a Muslim, may finally expose the almost stupefying adherence to political correctness by Big Media, our government, and the Left. The levels to which they're willing to sink to be "PC" is almost mind-boggling. What's more, it's insidious and deadly.For years I've thought that America's decline in the last days

No comments: