Thursday, November 19, 2009

Will We Be Microchipped in the Near Future?

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

I can tell you now that I may not have much going for me -- as the world sees it. I need my medication to help me live a 'normal' lifestyle, and the income/ pension that I EARNED all my working life. But I will NOT under any circumstances "take the MARK OF THE BEAST" even if it means that I lose everything and starve to death!! Perhaps THIS subject of the 'Microchip' will be the real determining factor that separates the men from the boys -- the real, true, biblical Christians, from the plastic, false, so-called 'Christians.' Being in God's Army means following Jesus Christ, no matter what comes down the pike. No one ever said things would be easy.
The following article is a bit scary, IMHO. Draw closer to the Lord, now, for the strength that we will all need in the near future.

Tom Schuckman

Will We Be Microchipped?

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 10:01 AM PST

By Michael G. MickeyBible prophecy foretells a time coming in the prophetic future when the prophesied Antichrist is going to cause "all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:16-17)All of us

No comments: