Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life Without Limbs.

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

I had to borrow this post and video from my friend, Mike H. Talk about making a grown man cry! All of a sudden, my own problems and challenges don't seen so big after you watch this video! I hope you all understand that God uses all of us who put their trust and find their salvation in Jesus Christ-- and then the Holy Spirit takes over and works in you, but only if you are serious and sincere.

Tom Schuckman


Nick Vujicic: Life Without Limbs

Nick Vujicic: Life Without Limbs

This video is heart wrenching and truly amazing how God works in the lives of each one of us. I have never felt inspiration like I have after watching this video of Nick Vujicic. God is truly working through the life of this young man.

As the scriptures states; All thing are possible with God.

Matthew 19:26 NASB And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

And after watching the video of this young man I would have to say that it is absolutely true.

He was born without arms nor legs. However, God is using Nick Vujicic to share the gospel around the world.

Click here to watch Video

Related Reading:




--
The Chronicle watch

No comments: