Sunday, January 9, 2011

70 Weeks of Daniel.

Tom's Journal.http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/tschuckman@aol.com

This is a long and heavy discourse ONLY understood by serious Bible students, IMHO-- and I believe only those who have God's Grace and the Holy Spirit... but perhaps the 'un-Saved' will be enlightened and grasp this too, I hope. It helped clear up a few 'fine points' for me, and so I wanted to share it with my readers and friends this early Sunday morning. It sure reinforced my own faith in Bible prophecy! I'm still too messed up and hurting to attend church but I am searching the Scriptures and praying for my wife and friends today. Being home alone gives me that opportunity of peace and quiet-- to do something constructive and meaningful. I feel that it's a good use of my time to grow closer to my Lord and Savior on a cold Winter day in Wisconsin. I went to sleep very early last night to clean out all the cob webs in my head and get that healing sleep. I kind of wish I could go out for breakfast-- I love eggs and omelets, but it's hard to walk any great distance on my two canes, and supporting all my weight on 'sticks' hurts my wrists. I have a good supply of sardines, but I will have to get some fresh fruit soon. Sharon wants me to visit her today too, but it's hard to dress up and bend my knee too much.

Best Regards,
Tom

The 70 Weeks Of Daniel

Posted:

A Bible Study by Jack Kelley Many believe that Daniel 9:24-27 is the most important passage of prophecy in all of Scripture. Almost every mistake I’ve run across in studying the various interpretations of End Times Prophecy can be traced back to a misunderstanding of this passage. Let’s begin the year with an updated and [...]

1 comment:

Rev. Hagee said...

Tom

Will Sharon ever come home? I have been wondering about this. I know the outlook isn't great but am wondering if she can or will get to the point where she can leave the nursing home and be back with you. What would have to happen for this and is it realistic? Praying for you.