Monday, January 17, 2011

The Food Bubble.

Tom's Journal.http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/tschuckman@aol.com

I can only say that I have Fasted without food a few times in my life-- and for personal/ health reasons. But the last time I went for 13 days without food and felt pretty weak and shaky at the end of it after I finally got home from the hospital -KMH- Rehab. I know how to live on less and also know how to cook. I doubt if my wife will ever come home to cook for me again... because of her health problems. Lately it's been very hard for me to stand long enough to prepare a full rounded, balanced meal for myself, but I do eat lots of fruit.

Let me tell you that most people make fun of me including 'church members' for storing up some food in my house. I feel that they are ignorant-- sorry. Of course ALL Christians must put their trust in the Lord for every good thing, including our daily bread.

I hate getting up so early in the morning for another trip to the Milwaukee VAMC hosp., so they can check and x-ray my bionic knee... especially in the cold Winter time.

Tom

The Food Bubble

Posted: 17 Jan 2011 07:49 AM PST

By Todd Strandberg Rapture Ready The world is steadily moving towards a full-on food crisis. During the past year, global crop yields have suddenly declined. I've been watching grain production for decades, and I've never seen a time when bad luck seemed to be the only bumper crop.In my October NM update, I listed seven events that have occurred in 2010. Those reports dated from last summer.

No comments: