Thursday, April 28, 2011

Read, Study and Share.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

Folks,  Never begin with the word, "Sorry."  Be not apologetic for preaching, teaching, sharing the Word and the Gospel.  We are NOT peddlers of the Word-- we are Soldiers of Christ!  When a soldier goes into battle, he cannot be timid or cowardly, but he must be ready, physically, mentally, and emotionally, to engage the enemy.  I always relied on my Basic Training [Boot Camp] for courage,  at Fort Campbell, KY, and my knowledge from Fort Rucker [Aviation school--AIT], Alabama, in early 1968.  Please pray for those poor folks in Alabama who lost their family, homes and everything else with the violent storms/ tornadoes that touched ground yesterday and today April 27th.  Christians must rely on the Holy Spirit, but how are we to draw on knowledge unless we put 'something' correct and true into our brain box??  How can you draw money out of the bank unless you put something in before hand -- unless you are the US Gov't, or the Federal Reserve $$$.... lol !   And yes, it is much easier for me [and we] to watch TV or surf the Net, rather than crack open that fine Book of God, the Old Scofield KJV Bible, or the DEFINED KJV Bible!   See: biblefortoday.org 
~I feel those 2 fine Bibles are worth their weight in gold!

Friends,  I strongly feel that all pastors and Bible teachers [every Christian] ought to read, study and teach this following article about 'Left-leaning "Christian" ' infiltrating our churches right now.   They are spreading lies and dirt about Israel [and Bible loving Christians] and their God-given right to inherit the Promised Land that God gave them.   And I know that I have been posting many articles and subjects lately-- but these subjects are so timely and the hour is near.  Arm yourself with the SWORD... the Bible, even if you have to force yourself!  I have two literal swords at home, and both are very sharp weapons.  I respect them more than fire arms because they are so dangerous and lethal;  just one swing and off comes an arm or a head!  

Naming the full  proper names of the false teachers/ pastors is bold and lethal too, but it must be done to alert other Christians-- the same as if the Viet Cong or NVA were 'storming the wire' of our outer perimeter.  I was very alert and nervous when I had to pull night guard at Cu Chi, Vietnam in late '68, when I first got "in-country',  in total darkness, and I carried my M-16 on my hip with my right thumb on the selector switch.  Cu Chi was right on the border with Cambodia, and had been over run twice before I got there.  I stayed there for about 3 1/2 months before they sent me and 1/3 of the 20th Trans Co, to Bien Hoa Air Base, to reinforce a new  "ER" company of 'rustic' unlearned folks from Hagerstown, MD-- Army helicopters, Direct Support, where we got 'rocketed' regularly, and lost 3 buddies there on my first tour, living in tents for eight months.  A lot of us enjoyed our beer at the time, as I remember.  What a crazy time to be age 19...lol.  
Great, informative article and very BOLD!

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 12:48 PM PDT
By Jim Fletcher Prophecy Matters For some time, I have been raising the alarm that evangelical Christianity has been infiltrated by theological leftists. Among other things, this impacts our nation’s view of Israel.Recently, I was made aware of a movement of young evangelicals who are embracing what the British lecturer Paul Wilkinson calls “Christian Palestinianism.” Loosely, this means a

No comments: