Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Set the Record Straight.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

I was a bit dismayed at how Mr. Obama still clings to the mistaken and misleading 'belief' that we do not fight against Islam... but truly, that's what it boils down to, and most of them want to see us dead or converted to Islam.  Prez. GW Bush did the exact same thing, spreading erroneous falsehoods that only a  small, radical part of Muslims hate us and war against the USA!  I must give credit to Prez Obama for having the courage to take a big chance-- in the 'fog of war' ANYTHING can go wrong at the last second-- indeed one of our choppers had to be disabled/ blown up-- because of mechanical failure!  There could have been many deaths or hidden explosives and traps that could have spelled failure for the Navy SEALS, but I am happy that the mission was a huge success!   The article below puts 2 and 2 together in simple logic and true wisdom better than I could.  Life just keeps going on, not even skipping a beat in Satan's rat race world.  And if there is even a lull or temporary peace right now-- ENJOY IT!  Not to be a pessimist, but a REALIST I am, things will continue to get worse again-- don't worry, especially when gas goes over $5/ gallon, IMHO.  

I used to love reading "Murphy's Law" --LOL!   I have had so much experience with that 'law.'  Even my very best safe guards, defenses, ideas, stacks of money, investments, plans, and resources could not prevent Murphy's Law... or was it God's will that I could not do certain things... as if His heavenly hand protected me from danger and just plain old, 'messing up.'  But the Father certainly knows how to "correct" us in His kindness and not in his anger, so that we learn from falling down so many times.  He has used BIG 'sticks of correction' to teach me the Way, but I guess I was a slow learner.. lol.

Yet, I am very  happy that our AMERICAN Navy Seals came out of that fire fight in one piece with none killed--KIA'd !   And I KNOW all about helicopters going down in a hurry with "hard" landings, because that same thing happened to me in 1968--Bien Hoa Air Base, RVN.  That was a wild ride!   But the SEALS had a 'B' plan and prob a 'C' plan, just in case of Murphy's Law.  Smart, well trained, SF guys!   I am sure that the Muslims will retaliate in the near future, so we must yet be on guard..as long as we live on earth.  But God will really spank them soon [with an iron rod] when the war between Israel and her hateful neighbors war for keeps.  I, and most of my serious, well studied, Bible brothers and sister believe that future war will also be the 'lynch pin' for the Rapture!  Yes, I know that there are other, different believing 'camps' with different ideas-- but I don't want to 'beat a dead horse' right now, please.  I was raised on a small Wisconsin beef and grain farm, and took 2 years of high school agriculture, so I employ a lot of rustic 'farm verbal usage.'  It helps bring color into my writing and blog posts.  I copy my Lord, Jesus, who also used many agricultural usages, scenarios, and parables-- read the Gospels.  

Perhaps those brave Navy Seals will receive their medals of valor, secretly, and well deserved, but they can never go public because of retaliation.. very understandable.  I got a few citations while over in RVN- Vietnam, but only other Vets know what they mean, and that just fine with me, and I never talk about them.  I am not a hero-- just a regular dog soldier, now disabled in Wisconsin, and widowed.   And there is no 70 virgins waiting for me... lol.

I went to the Milwaukee VA again today and the foot doctor treated me very well !!  He clipped and ground my toe nails with a Dremmel- type tool, just like I use when I carve wood. He was kind and professional, and he helped me size up for a special pair of  Orthopedic shoes [that the VA doesn't want you to know about.. confidential, please!], but my feet are very hurtful and sore --that contributes to my lumbar back pain, etc... and today I started my new diet !!  Woo Woo!  It's going to be very tough for me to follow though on this new 'life style' and so prayers are in order, please.  

I still find myself tearing up too easily when talking or thinking about my passed wife, Sharon L. Schuckman, from St. Paris, Ohio, and I miss her so much.  'Where is your self control-- Tommy boy??'   My closest friends refer to me as a big old Teddy Bear...Ha!  Well, Lord willing and the river don't rise-- I will be facing some BIG decisions in the next few months, like:  another knee replacement surgery, might try to sell my old house-- in a weak, crumbling, tight economy and that would be a small miracle in itself!  I just HATE moving, but I need a real support group that I can depend on, and right now I can't even shovel snow or mow the lawn!   I have so many nice, beautiful tools that I am skilled with and wonder if I will have room for them if I move.  I won't need them in heaven...lol.

I hope your day is good.  Have a great day!

Tom, at age 19, in RVN [CuChi, Vietnam: 1968]


Posted: 02 May 2011 08:18 AM PDT
By Robert Spencer Jihad Watch Osama bin Laden has gone to the great bordello in the sky that awaits every good jihadi. Barack Obama explained that the jihadist mastermind was killed in a “targeted operation: at Abbottabad, Pakistan: “A small team of Americans carried out the operation. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.”Obama also said that the

No comments: