Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gloomy Day.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

Even the best laid planning can have holes in it and fail.  Today was another Murphy's Law with slow moving airheads...sorry.  I have never seen so many brain dead people together in one place since I visited the North Chicago VA on Monday!!  I had an appointment and came in at 0830 and still have to wait for 2 hours and 40 minutes before they got my 2 new tires mounted.. saying they had trouble with the rim.   But I have had such back luck with these goofs before, but they just had a special rugged tire there that I wanted for Winter.  And now I have traction big time!!  Now I am ready for the snow!  

Another fine cleaning lady is here today at my house and she seems like a special, kind married woman, who had a long tale of life's hardships, etc. that made me think that mine were miniscule!  I will never give her identity, but we share the same sorrows of having a child murdered and abuse, etc.  So I gave her a new DEFINED KJV Bible if she promised she would read it in her spare time.  Emotionally, Spiritually, and Intellectually, she would be the woman for me!!  But all the good ones are taken...   I treat ladies like her like queens, and rightfully so... as I consider them as a gift from God, and it's almost like God tells me to 'take care of them' because they are His children in need to something special.  'I am glad to do my little part Great Master and Father.'  Well then, today has not been a total loss, and I was praying again this morning for some sign of support, help and encouragement.  

Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:10 AM PDT
By Chris Perver Prophecy in the News The Vatican has called for the establishment of a global authority that would regulate financial transactions and prevent the world economy sliding deeper into recession. The European Union is presently in the grip of a grave financial crisis involving the Euro, the single currency adopted by seventeen of its member states. Last year several EU states,
Warm Regards,
Tom




`

2 comments:

Heli gunner Tom said...

Jerry- Infantry- Vet, said:

Sounds like a fun day, NOT...but I'm glad you got those tires it sounds like we all might need good winter ready stuff soon. You know Tom I so much agree with you about how you treat a lady, I have always made it a point to be on my best unless they show me that they don't deserve the treatment of a lady then I don't have time for them. I have and I know you have herd men talk a blue strike but when a woman talks with a mouth that is a gutter I have no time to hear it at all.

Hey Tom what kind of diet do you do? I know you fast but is that in line with your doctor or the Bible? I gained weight with my back hurting all the time just couldn't get out and do anything but now I'm thinking that maybe my feeling tired all the time is because I gained 50+ pounds and that's on to much already. I don't eat but twice a day and not that much but it all goes to my gut. They told me to walk but with my nerve damage if I stand or walk for any time at all there isn't enought pain pills to stop the hurting. Any way I have become a wimp when it comes to pain now........

Hey did those pictures I sent you turn out? Well I guess I should get some sleep so I can see what tommrow has for me.....Jerry <):) cowboy

JT said...

The way a man treats a lady indicates whether HE is a gentleman.