Here, you see! This is not just a figment of my imagination, a drunk dream, not paranoia, or a persecution complex! This is the real McCoy, not as bad as N.Korea, China or Iran... yet, but don't worry folks, if the Bible predicts/ prophesied it -- Titus 1:2 ! 'God cannot lie' --It WILL HAPPEN, even here in Socialist America! BTW, not to sound like sour grapes or a so-called, "Dooms- Dayer", but many MAJOR disasters and "critical times hard to deal with" will visit the USA in the coming FEW months-- and yes, you heard it here on TOM'S JOURNAL [and in the Bible, or course].
Flash! Read between the lines, folks! Most of our oil refineries are located in Louisiana, right on the Mississippi where the floods are headed. Now here is the way we ought to look at this--Just ONE disaster is bad enough and can be dealt with and over come. But 3, 4, 5, in a row, combined can 'take the breath away from a country', bankrupt it, or set it back for light years! Wise men, and/ or well read Bible students, with the Holy Spirit guiding them can figure these things out... duh.. lol. And we just can't understand why the common/ average man still has his head in the sand, following some goofy, lying politician telling us that 'ALL IS WELL!' Yes, I do know the reasons for that-- all scriptural, and I can quote the Book all day long-- but MOST folks on this planet just don't care until they completely run out of food and money, or sitting on the street curb. Some things just don't change-- so why should I get excited -- yet I continue to write this humble blog.
Personally, having just gone through two great losses in my life this past month, I don't much care too much about anything-- and just trying to maintain my sanity, licking my wounds-- knowing that it's just me that will pulling myself up by my bootstraps, but that's OK. That's the norm. See: 2nd Timothy 3.. again: "This know also, that in the last days perilous time shall come. 2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. 3. Without natural affection, truce breakers [divorce], false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers or those that are good, 4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God...." etc, etc. ~KJV. There is a lot more, but you get the general picture. Mind you, these things are really going on to the extreme, faster than in old times, so that we are facing a national and global break down, but most of us, Christians included, are already anesthetized so that we think this is the norm.
Well, where do we go from here, now that we see the unvarnished truth? Forsake all material things, lusts, pull away from practicing gross sin and perversions, and and throw in YOUR lot with God, NOW!! Homosexuality is just as bad as adultery, fornication, greed, murder, stealing and the rest! It's true, Christ died for us so that we can be forgiven, but have we kept our vows to walk in His way, as His disciples, in His discipline? "GOD IS NOT ONE TO BE MOCKED" ~Galatians 6:7
Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70
Jesus is my personal Lord and Savior-- and Heaven is my Home.
Politics|Sat, Mar. 26 2011 07:40 PM EDT
Growing Intolerance for Christianity in U.S.
By Delores Liesner | Christian Post Contributor
"In a world of political correctness devoid of the rule of law, tolerance has come to mean total rejection of Christianity and moral standards. Modern tolerance redefines words like 'marriage,' 'discrimination,' 'equality,' 'morality,' and even 'absolutes.' The word 'tolerance' as it is used today never includes opposing arguments or competing worldviews. Tolerance has become Orwellian and decidedly intolerant." – Matthew Staver, Dean and Professor of Law at Liberty University School of Law.A few examples of recent intolerance for Christianity:
• The Supreme court determining to exclude anyone who prays in Jesus name from a rotation of officials who open city business meetings
• The removal of US military Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt, over the issue of praying in Jesus Name
• UCLA’s prohibiting a graduating student from thanking her “Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” in her graduation speech
• Colleges making special accommodations for foot baths and Muslim only prayer rooms, while a Muslim group membership may be suspended or revoked for 57 reasons including but not limited to: unbecoming behavior, insubordination, or inactivity; but denying Christian groups campus recognition “because it requires its officers and voting members to agree with its Christian beliefs"
Like us on Facebook• A San Diego elementary school created an extra recess period to allow 100 Muslim students to pray, while a federal judge upheld a Knoxville, Ky., jury’s decision that a public school could prohibit its 5th grade Christian students from studying and discussing their Bibles during recess
• Christians in America have to tolerate the defamation of their holiest images in national museums, including particularly provocative, offensive acts defined as "artwork," some receiving taxpayer-funded grants from the National Endowment for the Arts. On the other hand, several college editors who cited freedom of speech when republishing anti-Muslim cartoons first published in a Danish newspaper, were fired or disciplined because they were offensive to Muslim students
• The Council on American-Islamic Relations (Los Angeles) requested an investigation of the desecration of a Quran, Islam's revealed text, as a hate crime. Conversely, when Palestinians tore up Bibles for toilet paper (May 15, 2002, The Washington Times) there was no outrage, and after a church in the U.S. saved and held fundraisers to afford the cost of buying and shipping requested Bibles in the Pashto and Dari language to an American sergeant in Afghanistan, the Bibles were confiscated, thrown away, and burned. The only official comment about burning the Bibles was this one, by a Defense Department spokesman, “Troops in war zones are required to "burn their trash."
These incidents have raised several questions that Brannon Howse, author and founder of Worldview Weekend, agreed to answer:
CP: Would you consider these examples of intolerance shocking or unexpected?
Howse: Not at all. Jesus said all nations will hate you. If you are a Bible-minded believer such persecution should not be uncommon or a surprise,” he stated, quoting 2 Timothy 3:12 “all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
CP: With 38,000 denominations declared as Christian, why does the world’s into