Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mark Levin--One of the Good Guys.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

Hi Friends,
I could use a few more readers of this humble Blog, so maybe, if you think I have merit, forward this post to a few of YOUR friends, and ask them to 'sign on' -- especially the Conservative kind.
   I hope that the video portion of Mark Levin comes through, or you may need to search for it and become a Dick Tracy, of sorts...  but he does a very fine job of sorting things out on Feb. 16th, 2013, and I LOVE his simple logic!!  However, I have been knowing and suspecting this very event for at least 10 years !!!  We don't need to be rocket scientists or a 10 headed college prof..  it's simple.  When all the hard working folks who invested their hard earned money into investments, mutual funds, property, real estate,  401K's, Savings accounts, etc., and then even see their pensions collapse, there will be BIG TIME civil unrest, etc...   sorry, dear friends!  I have not had a REAL vacation for the past 10 years!!  Just can't afford it, and pretty Terri is pretty much in the same row boat too.  But together we have strength, warmth, love and a bit more security-- and our real treasure and investment is in HEAVEN!   

I have invested in a goodly bank of the DEFINED KJV Bibles [See:  biblefortoday.org], which I give away to folks who appear too poor to afford one, and show interest in leaning God's Word. 

  I always figured that a person ought to spread out his investments and never put all your eggs in one basket.  Are we just going to buy a huge sack of beans, and bank on eating them every day, all Winter?  I enjoy my little treasures and tiny luxuries, PTL.    My dear wife is on a road trip for the week end, so it's just me and the hound dog, "Deuce"- the Rottweiler boy.  I was miserable sick all last night with extremely wet sweats and fever, hurting  all over from head to foot, after having my two molars pulled 2 days ago by the VAMC here in town, and wonder if some of the decay and poison was released into my system, with a sore throat, etc., but I FEEL A BIT BETTER THIS MORNING...PTL.  I have no appetite, no hunger, so I can lose a few pounds.  WE have below zero air temps with strong winds, also! 

My prayer list for today is for:  my daughter Sarah and 3 kids in tow, her hubby, Grant, who has helped me a lot lately, daughter Barb [in hopes that she let's me know that she got her gift in Bible that I sent her 2 weeks ago...], friend, Jerry, Vietnam Vet in NH- Agent Orange, the Pastor Kevin Sullivan or our small, humble, warm, country Family Baptist church here in Iron Mountain, MI, and my nephew, Joe Erwin, in Afghanistan, U.S. Army.  Pray, Lord, that You watch over, protect and feed them Your Word.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Please comment, email me if this video comes out in good form.

Tom Schuckman

Tomahawks >>>




Preparing for societal COLLAPSE – Why Mark Levin believes the govt is buying vast amounts of ammo

Share
1K
Twitter
215
Mark Levin believes that the Obama administration is buying vast amounts of ammo to prepare for the collapse of our financial system and our society, and the violence that might break out as a result.
He explains below:

Share
1K
Twitter
215

No comments: