Saturday, April 20, 2013

Strong, Powerful, Honest Video.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

Dear Readers and Friends,
   I had to just make a critical decission now... to take a stand, and put my very life on the line [AGAIN!! --even as I figure that I deserve what little time I have left on Earth...].   I have quoted the verse from Philippians 1:21 many times,  "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." --written by Paul the Apostle.    Sometimes we forget that part of the small price we pay as Christian Soldiers is that we made that commitment for LIFE -- 'true onto Death!'  We are not the shrinking violet sort, nor 'fair weather Christians.'  We knew that one day, we would have to face the dragon, and 'pay the Piper.'  Some of our number are already in Heaven, nice, safe, tucked in...  but the rest of us still have to 'fight the fight.' 

Sometimes, poor, old Tommy Schuckman, still has to learn the hard way, and we are all kept so busy just living in this earthly 'Rat Race' -- paying bills and trying to make ends meet, that we take no note, and now learn that we are caught in a HUGE, Giant, Scam, robbed, and now skinned by our own IMMORAL, LYING, THIEVING "Government"  --  a Big Sham!  [and Shame].

Please sit back, get comfortable, and listen to the whole Video, and ponder what our next course ought to be, dear Friends.  Personally, this is a life changing event, but I am glad to have 'Prepared' most of my life, just for this time.  My biggest "edge" is my Knowledge of the Bible, and retention of the Holy Spirit that guilds and empowers me!  I know that MY life is short, one way or another.   All I have left now, is the power and desire to warn a few more people before the SHTF [sorry to be so graphic...], and spread some love, kindness and the Gospel, in the days ahead, if possible.

Warm Regards,
Tommy Schuckman
Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70, and Retired Chrysler worker/ welder, writer: 30.5 years.



---False Flags !      ---->>>>



No comments: