Monday, April 1, 2013

The Rapture [Part 11].

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

Hi Friends,
I hope the Link works on this super interesting subject:  THE RAPTURE, part 11.
   I don't believe in "miracles" -- I DEPEND on them!    'Don't go to heaven alone...  take someone with you!'  
     Don't  you just love "one- liners"  like Bob Hope used to use?   Spring time is cold and chilly in the U.P. where we live.  Terri is always busy fixing, repairing, re-building something in the house or yard, and I don't know where she gets all her energy.  As for me, I need to whip myself to get out to the Gym in Iron Mtn., to pump iron and get the blood circulating in my body!!  It would be so nice to have a work out partner every other day at the Gym, who could also serve as a 'spotter' and just chat with, encourage.  I talked to Terri about her joining the health club, but she said that she might get "tired" do that....  duh.  I am supposed to get 30 minutes a day --healthy exercise, but it's so hard to just stand up for even short periods of time.
   Well, we have much leg of lamb left over from Easter Sunday's dinner at home, and I love lots of carrots on the side, with some onion too.  After this I hope to settle into a strict diet for losing much weight!   I hope my pretty wife supports me, with something I can live with.  And a LITTLE 'red table wine' for the heart, also.  First Timothy, chapter 5, verse 23. says, "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities."   But please don't use this scripture as an excuse to get drunk!  If a man cannot be moderate in habits -- he perhaps ought to just leave the 'fruit of the vine' alone!  Too many times mankind likes to subvert/ pervert the gifts of God -- into something evil, and the devil also. 

We are still using a local high school for services -- as our church is being repairs and remodeled... PTL,  praise the Lord, for their kindness and generosity! 






Link to Bible Prophecy Blog

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 02:06 PM PDT
By Dr. Andy Woods Sugar Land Bible Church My previous articles commenced a series on the rapture of the church. We began with the question, "What is the Rapture?" This question can best be answered by noting ten truths about the rapture from 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-58. In previous articles from 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, we saw that the rapture is an important

No comments: