Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cabin Fever.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

tschuckman@aol.com


Cabin Fever has visited ME especially this long, cold Winter U.P. here, as I am searching for a remedy.   I am dreaming of buying a new motorcycle to visit and see all the high mountain spots and wild life in our super rural area....  an on/ off the road, XR 650L Honda.   And then I could visit people, lose weight, and just get away for a while instead of being cooped up all the time.   I also thought about an ATV -4 by 4,  4 -wheeler for Disabled Hunting and fishing, but I wouldn't be able to drive it on the street.    Right now, I am at a pure disadvantage in the U.P., because 90% of my old buddies and friends don't live near me.  
      It  just so happens that 2 other people I know have been suffering the same dilemma,  with more family members encroaching on their "sanctuary" ---  Territory, and no privacy or room to live peacefully.   I won't  use any names because I respect their feelings and privacy [and embarrassment].   Don't worry, folks,  things WILL GET MUCH WORSE as time goes on, and the U.S. economy gets worse, and you all can thank the 'occupant in the WH.'   And years ago some humorous fellow claimed that we would be taxed for the air that we breathe!!   The apostle Paul wrote to the Thessalonians 2, Chapter 3, verse 10:   "for even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."   Even Jesus Christ learned and did physical WORK with his hands as his human 'step father' taught him, carpentry.

Dear friends,  our PC has been down for a while, with modem- router problems, but I am back in the saddle now, thanks for my wife's PC savvy and hard work.    Let me also say, that I am NOT preaching or pounding the Bible, because I too stand reproved by that great Book, and still working on the "fruits of the Spirit" -- Galatians 5: 22, especially, PATIENCE, LONG SUFFERING, LOVE, etc.  God is not testing us,  but the devil is super busy trying to break up our marriages --- because he knows that the Lord and the Rapture are near too !!   The devil and his demons are sadists, in that they take delight in bringing down as many Christian Believers as possible, before the end of this system.   Beware!   I have to fight daily and contend with the devil too, and he is a mighty foe who seeks MY destruction.   Yet we all need to work on our own selfish desires and sins of the flesh.   Pride is our biggest pit fall, and it  leads us to think that we can walk the walk, ALONE!   Once we finally realize that  we cannot do the walk of life on our own --- only then can we really succeed.  It took me so long to learn just that one simple thing, and it has held me back too long.   For that, I am sorry to all who know me.... and I seek your earnest prayers and comments.   As I highlight and make notes in my Bibles to help me find things and further explain God's Word, again,  2nd Thessalonians 2:3 says,  "Let no man deceive you by any means:  for that day shall not come, except t here come a falling away first , and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;  so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.   There are only 3 chapters in that book, written to the Greeks, but they are packed with power and exciting.  When we feel bad for our loved ones and relatives who do not want the truth of the Gospel, we should not be devastated completely, even though we continue to try and win them over  to the Lord.   Hey!  I feel that same way about my dear old Mom, etc.   Indeed, we can only pray and set a good example while giving them little nuggets in a timely fashion...  sorry to say.  I would say that our brotherhood is so important as we band together for strength and edification, friends.   I welcome your email.

Warm Regards,
Tommy Schuckman


No comments: