Thursday, March 5, 2015

Illegal Immigration-- A Country within a Country.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

tschuckman@aol.com


Hi Friends,
Just for the record,  I don't have any "Human Solutions" or any magical  insight or observations into the future...  except that the KJV Bible tells me everything that I need to know, how "to Prepare," and rely solely upon the H.S. [Holy Spirit] and the sayings of the Scriptures.   Sorry,  I don't have a Crystal Ball, and will never search out the 'Dark Side' of Satanic witchcraft and so-called magic.  Call me narrow minded, stupid, or unrealistic, but just like the good training we all got in Basic Training @ Fort Campbell, KY...  Courtesy of the U.S. Army,  we understand the correct way to do things.   I am STILL in the "Army... of Christ Jesus !"  Once a Soldier -- always a Soldier,  but...  why not be on the winning side for a change?   I have been hoodwinked and lied to so many times in my life, by the Gov't, the Catholic church, the destructive Jehovah Witnesses cult, church of the poisoned mind for 22 long, unproductive years when I could have done many great things --- and when I finally found the   Lord,  I had to "re-learn" the pure, KJV Bible, all over again, the right way, and that is still an on going adventure that will never stop, IMHO.  We will learn so much more when we get to heaven, and it will be a great and wonderful, fulfilling time, forever.  

I can't believe that the air temps U.P. here last night was about -12 below zero, and right now @ 10:40 AM, the temp. is 6 above !   I am so blessed to be in a well heated cozy home with our famous Rottweiler guardian male dog, with many chirping birds, etc., keeping me company!   I feel so sorry for the many homeless people on the outside, in big cities like Milwaukee and Chicago, many of them combat Veterans !   IMHO, many real Christians are poor, because they put the Lord first, or for some reason, have lost their jobs and fell thru the cracks, just as I did a long time ago, in the Winter of 94-95.   After I came to the Lord, things started getting better quickly.  
      I got down on my arthritic knees back then in a upper solitary room above a cockroach infested bar in Milwaukee, and begged God Almighty to Save me, and lead me to the right church or way,   or discipline, to increase my understanding of the Bible, and promised to do my best to do HIS Will.  Shortly after that, everything started to work for me, and as I told this story many times, I got called back to my work at Chrysler in Kenosha, WI., in May of 1995, and started over again.   I DID NOT just wake up the next morning PERFECT and sinless, true and straight, model gentleman and Christian....  and I still have to work hard at being a "nice guy", well mannered, and soft spoken, mild tempered, etc.   So my pretty wife tells me often...  lol. 
    The good pastor Kevin Sullivan, who claims [is] my good friend, sees hope and a good future for me, as I try to help the congregation as much as I can, in my disabled physical state, and I try to heed his council, and at least get to church every Sunday.  Pastor Kevin  keeps telling me that God is using this time now to teach and refine/ PREPARE US for heaven... what is to come.  We talk as     mature,   seasoned, level headed men with much experience in life... but also in the KJV Bible.  We enjoy each other's company and he asks me to relate some of my combat adventures of Vietnam to him, as he has a thirst to know these things.   I believe that he feels comfortable in his own skin, alone with me, and he tells me that he can relax in our house, and  let his  hair down.       He has helped so many other people, also in his "Jail Ministry" where he hands out KJV Bibles [to some of the interested prisoners,] who know and understand that they made a poor decision in life that got them there, and want to now be Saved, and serve the Lord Jesus.    I believe that the police/ prison guards welcome him,  because he has done so much good for the inmates.    When they are separated from booze and street drugs--- they seem to be different people, who now have a clear mind and a different heart.   While I have never been in jail or prison, and don't have any felonies in my back ground,  I was surely in some bad, horrible circumstances many times in my life, and lost precious loved ones  to death,  that still tear my heart to pieces when I think about them.   And now to be SAVED, forgiven, with the hope of Rapture or a death that is only a door way to ever lasting life with the Lord, in heaven, is the most wonderful feeling ! ! !   This is a Gift that we can never pay back, thru any deed, action, work on our part, the free Grace from God !  Except that we can continue to get back up after we fall down in sin, continue to study, read and learn the KJV so well that we can share it accurately with others,  with the aid of the H.S. [Holy Spirit].   That is all the our God desires of us, dear friends.   We have been put on this earth for two reasons:   To worship
God;   And to share the Gospel with as many other humans as possible.
       So, if we took a minimum of one hour per day reading and studying the KJV Bible, most average I.Q. humans could reach a respectable 'Plateau' of learning and understanding in about 6 months, IMHO.  But that is only my opinion.   The deeper things will all come together as time goes on....  but we have to understand that time is NOT on our side.   As the bible and Pastor say:  The Rapture COULD COME NOW AT ANY TIME !   Can we honestly say that we are ready RIGHT NOW to meet the Lord ?  Remember:  It's God's game and ball park, and only He knows exactly when the time is ripe to send Jesus back to claim His bride/ followers.  We call it the "Church", which is an 'Old English' term for Congregation...  a mass or group of people, which number only the Lord God knows.     So we all have to 'balance' and figure out how much time we personally spend in the Word [the Bible] and Spiritual things, meetings, church, etc., against our precious entertainment and leisure time, TV, night clubs, sports, games, etc.   I know that I also come up short and sort of unbalanced, and need to clean up MY act, and it's none of my business what other people do,  but they ought to be aware of their actions in life.
        I am glad that I was   forced to be in a lower class old age and Rehab place after my motorcycle accident, to see how the other people live and exist.  What a pitiful, horror story, for the older people that have to be there !!  They have NOTHING at that point in their lives, just wasting away without many friends or relatives that ever come to see and visit with them !  I felt so badly for them,  but at a Sunday church service [non-denominational Christian] many there had a firm grip on what it means to be Saved, and welcome death and heaven !!!  Wow!  
      The short book of James only has FIVE chapters, and can certainly be read and understand in about a half hour, IMHO.   It is a small, but powerful book, inspired of God.    Chapter 4: verse 4, says:  "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye that the friendship of the world is enmity [hostility, war] with God?"  Verse 7:  "Submit yourselves therefore to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  8.  Draw nigh [near] to God, and he will draw nigh to you."  And speaking about the shortness and frailty of life on earth, verse 14b, says:  "For what is your life?  It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little tie, and then vanisheth away."   Yes,  I know that the "Old English" spelling of words seems different from our modern day American speech....  but I know you all get the meaning.  Smile.   But why not just turn to the book of James, the 'half brother of Jesus', also an elder in the governing body back in old Jerusalem, the capital of Israel formally given to the Jews by Father God, Jehovah, YHWH, Yahweh, and NOT any other nationality or group, forever.  And I don't care what our sitting 'occupant' of the WH says, being Muslim, and making his demon inspired decrees without the approval of Congress.  God will 'correct' everything in His good time and Will.  We must be patient and obedient to the Father, by following the Son, Jesus.
     So when I post things that are very negative but truthful, terrible things that are spinning out of place and totally illegal ---  please try to balance of them with the knowledge that God will set everything right, sooner rather than later.   I believe this with all my heart.

"And it shall come to pass in that day,  that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."  ~Zechariah 12: 9.

Warm Regards,
Tommy Schuckman
tschuckman@aol.com 
 
 

Clarocet for Kids

Shock Report: White House Immigration Details Leaked: Obama Policies Will Create A “Country Within A Country”

Mac Slavo
March 4th, 2015
SHTFplan.com
Comments (192)
Read by 8,917 people
623
 
34
 
733
 
obama-executiveorder
The White House has finally unveiled it’s strategy with illegal immigration and according to well known radio host Mark Levin it is in its advanced stages after many years of scheming and implemntation. In the following interview Levin is joined by Sue Payne, a radio host in Baltimore, Maryland, who happened to be invited to a series of conference calls with Obama administration officials.
What you are about to hear is shocking.
As noted by Sue Payne, the administration is, in effect, establishing a new country within the borders of the United States, something confirmed by a high level Obama administration operative on the conference call.
In reality what he did was sign a memorandum that created the Task Force on New Americans which is going to  implement his amnesty mill for the 5 million illegals, which I believe is going to be more than that… and on these conference calls it became clear he was looking at 13 to 15 million to give protection and move them on to citizenship.
What became clear is that once these illegals come out of the shadows so to speak, their communities that they’re living in now are going to be re-designated as “receiving communities.” And what this task force is designed to do is to create a welcoming feeling among these receiving communities to bring in these immigrants…bring them out in the open… and the receiving communities will then morph into what was established as an emerging immigrant community.
To do that, what they said was that we need to start looking at the immigrant as a seedling and for the seedling to grow the seedling needs to be in fertile soil…
….
Eventually the seedlings will take over the host… and the immigrants will come out of the shadows… and what I got from the meetings is that they would be pushing the citizens into the shadows… they would be taking over the country… In fact, one of the members of the task force actually said that we would be developing a “country within a country.”
The White House spokesman said that immigrants need to be aware of the benefits that they are entitled to… which led to another comment saying that this group Obama’s going to give amnesty to would not be interested in assimilating… they would navigate but not assimilate.

There were also a couple of other things that were very disturbing… one was that as soon as this decision is pushed through these immigrants need to be treated as refugees… they need to be given cash… they need medical care… they need to use credit cards to pay for any documents that they need… And also, we need to convince state and local governments to cut these people no interest loans with tax payer dollars so they can then then pay for their papers… as if we were funding our own destruction here.
The Executive Orders signed by President Obama last year are now coming to fruition. Millions of people who have illegally entered the United States will be given amnesty. New immigrants will be sent to “receiving communities” as explained by Before It’s News:
The “new Americans” are considered “seedlings” by the White House and the “receiving communities” are the “fertile ground” to nurture them, according to comments made during the meetings.

At the meetings, it was said that “immigrants need to be aware of benefits they are entitled to”.

Obama’s plan is to treat the “new Americans” as refugees as soon as amnesty is pushed through. Refugees are given an allowance, housing, food, medical care, education, and an immediate pathway to citizenship.
And where will all the money come from to feed, house, educate and provide health care?
The answer is simple. It will come from you and if President Obama has his way it will be forced upon you without congressional approval, as highlighted by Infowars just two days ago:
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest confirmed Monday that President Obama is “very interested” in the idea of raising taxes through unitlateral executive action.
“The president certainly has not indicated any reticence in using his executive authority to try and advance an agenda that benefits middle class Americans,” Earnest said in response to a question about Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) calling on Obama to raise more than $100 billion in taxes through IRS executive action.
“Now I don’t want to leave you with the impression that there is some imminent announcement, there is not, at least that I know of,” Earnest continued. “But the president has asked his team to examine the array of executive authorities that are available to him to try to make progress on his goals. So I am not in a position to talk in any detail at this point, but the president is very interested in this avenue generally,” Earnest finished.
Via Townhall
The pieces of the puzzle have now revealed the bigger picture and the ultimate goals of the Obama administration.
Moreover, it is clear that President Obama has completely trashed the founding document of the United States. First by ignoring his Constitutional duty to enforce the laws of the land by securing our borders. And second, by mandating forced taxation through executive actions that will further impoverish an already struggling American citizenry.

No comments: