Good Day, on a sunny, but chilly day.
With this post about the Mexican Invasion of the USA, I confess that I didn't even know that it was possible for young girls to give birth at ages 10- 13 years old !! Sorry, but I feel so ignorant in this area, but stuff like that never happened when I was that age in S.E. Wisconsin. And when I got into High School about the age of 16, we rarely had any girls get pregnant in the Mid- 1960's in our rural setting. Maybe one or two in the entire school in those days. I remember that we guys always liked and wanted the girls in those days, but we were restrained by our stricter morality and mores.... and really, that was a blessing to everyone. What high school kid is ready to get meaningful work and support a wife and child ?? I started my own family when I got back from the Army and Vietnam at age 21, and my bride was age 19, going to college and also working, as was I. I was working at Nestle Co., in Burlington, WI., making chocolate, etc. I desperately wanted to make good, settle down and start my own family, after 2 tours of duty in a war zone, dodging bullets, etc. I was thankful to just be alive and have a good job, enjoying married life!
It's hard for me to understand the "skin trade" especially with girls so young, and now we can see how our economy is being trashed and bloated with so many "anchor babies" and people who refuse to work in America ! That the Democratic Party would stoop so low just to get votes. But the other side is not that far behind in corruption, making believe that the American voters have any real choice.
I am sorry if this post offends my readers' sensibilities, but I think that we ought to be more aware of what is really going on in this country --- and why it now makes more sense that the Lord, Father in Heaven is looking to 'Clean Up' and also chastise this country right now, in a large way. After all, a loving Father would not just stand idly by knowing what mischief His children were getting into... and He is sure to be looking for the errant ones with a stick in His hands.
By the way, friends, if you or someone you know is trapped in a false religious cult like the JW's [Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and others], please make a note of this Info that has also helped me "exit" the JW- church of the poisoned mind, Org. Midwest Christian Outreach, Inc. Phone: 630-627-9028. Email: email@example.com Web site: www.midwestoutreach.org These fine people helped me out in a large way many years ago when I was totally lost and searching for the Lord, and I only want to provide a place that is well suited and knowledgeable to help others like me, who were trapped and fallen prey to poisonous cults in the USA, etc. Please pass this on. Thanks.
COULTER: America Has Already Taken in One-Fourth of Mexico’s Entire Population!
Only Mexican-born Jorge Ramos would interview me on his Fusion network. Yay, Jorge!
After a spellbinding interview, Ramos ended by asking this excellent question — which I had suggested myself for all authors, most of whom write very boring books, harming the marketability of my own books: “Is there anything in your book that isn’t already generally known?”
Special Headline: Guess Who’s About To Go Bankrupt in America [Learn More]
My soon-to-be-released book, “Adios, America! The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole,” is jam-packed with facts you didn’t already know. Don’t even think of using it as a coaster, like those other books.
These are just a few:
– Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 Immigration Act was expressly designed to change the demographics of our country to be poorer and more inclined to vote Democratic.
– It worked! Post-1970 immigrants vote 8-2 for the Democrats.
– Citing this dramatic shift in the Democratic Party’s fortunes, Democratic consultant Patrick Reddy called the 1965 Immigration Act “the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party.”
– Immigrants admitted before 1970 made more money, bought more houses and were more educated than Americans. The post-Kennedy immigrants are astronomically less-educated, poorer and more likely to be on welfare than the native population.
– With no welfare state to support them, about a third of pre-1965 Act immigrants returned to the places they came from. British and Jewish immigrants were the least likely to go home — less than 10 percent did.
– Although America is admitting more immigrants, they are coming from fewer countries than they did before 1970. On liberals’ own terms, the country is becoming less “diverse,” but a lot poorer and a lot more Latin.
– America has already taken in one-fourth of Mexico’s entire population.
– In 1970, there were almost no Nigerian immigrants in the United States. Our country is now home to more Nigerians than any country in the world except Nigeria.
– America takes more immigrants from Nigeria than from England.
FAX BLAST SPECIAL: NO AMNESTY for Illegals!
– The government refuses to tell us how many prisoners in the United States are immigrants. That information is not available anywhere. But the ancillary facts suggest that the number is astronomical.
– There are more foreign inmates in New York state prisons from Mexico than from the entire continent of Europe.
– Hispanics are less likely to be in the military than either whites or blacks, and a majority of Hispanic troops are women. On the other hand, Hispanics are overrepresented in U.S. Prisons.
– In Denmark, actual Danes come in tenth in criminals’ nationality, after Moroccans, Lebanese, Yugoslavians, Somalis, Iranians, Pakistanis, Turks, Iraqis and Vietnamese.
– At least 15 percent of all births in Peru and Argentina are to girls between the ages of 10 and 15. In the U.S., only 2 percent of births are to girls that young, and those are mostly Hispanics, who are seven times more likely to give birth at that age than white girls are.
– Sex with girls as young as 12 years old is legal in 31 of the 32 states of Mexico.
– In all of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Israel combined, there have been eight reported births to girls aged 10 or younger. Seven of the eight were impregnated by immigrants.
– In some areas of America, law enforcement authorities have given up on prosecuting statutory rape cases against Mexican men in their 30s who impregnate 12- and 13-year-old girls, after repeatedly encountering parents who view their little girls’ pregnancies as a “blessing.”
– The same North Carolina newspapers that gave flood-the-zone coverage to a rape that never happened at a Duke lacrosse party completely ignore real rapes happening right under their noses, being committed against children by immigrants providing cheap labor to the state’s farming and meat-packing industries.
– Since 2004, Mexicans have beheaded at least a half-dozen people in the United States.
– Mexican drug cartels — not ISIS — pioneered the practice of posting videotaped beheadings online.
– An alleged “ISIS” beheading video making the rounds in 2014 was actually a Mexican beheading video from 2010.
– Post-1970 immigrants have re-introduced slavery to America. Indian immigrant Lakireddy Bali Reddy, for example, used the H1-B visa program, allegedly for “high-tech workers,” to bring in 12-year-old girls he had bought from their parents for sex.
– The above story was missed by the San Francisco Chronicle. It was broken by a high school journalism class.
– The ACLU took Reddy’s side.
– We’re still letting in Hmong immigrants as a reward for their help with the ill-fated Vietnam War, which ended 40 years ago.
– Between 2000 and 2005, nearly 100 Hmong men were charged with rape or forced prostitution of girls in Minneapolis-St Paul, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. The vast majority of the victims were 15 years old or younger. A quarter of the victims were not Hmong.
– Proponents of the 1965 immigration bill swore up and down that it would not alter this country’s demographic mix. In fact, Kennedy’s immigration policy has brought about the greatest demographic shift of any nation in world history.
– In 1980, Reagan won the biggest electoral landslide in history against an incumbent president, Jimmy Carter. Without the last 40 years of immigration, in 2012, Mitt Romney would have won a bigger landslide than Reagan did. He got more of the “Reagan coalition” than Reagan did.
– If Romney had won 71 percent of the Hispanic vote, he still would have lost. If he’d gotten just 4 percent more of the white vote, he would have won.
Jesus said, "All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then they shall deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." --- Matthew 24: 8-9. And verse 14: "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness into all nations, and then shall the end come."
I guess this is pretty plain enough, gentlemen and ladies. It seems to little old me that we are experiencing this RIGHT NOW on earth, and so the Rapture MUST be close. And so this translates into: What are we to do with all the warnings plainly marked out and going full steam ahead ? I would say: 'Keep paying the bills, and keep on encouraging all your friends, relatives in a nice, respectful, gentle, loving way, and draw closer to the Lord, our ONLY salvation, while every one else is chasing their tails trying to elect another simple, imperfect human being to 'rule over us.' Yes, I WILL VOTE when that time comes, but be it well known to all those reading this that I don't expect ANY improvement in our society. Instead, I EXPECT to see the times getting much darker, more violent, more corrupt, and crazy. Why?? The bible tells me so !
Somehow, I managed to get back onto FaceBook today and hope to pick up with the many friendships, News, stories and exchanges.... but I will really watch my P's and Q's from now on and be a "nice guy" all around. I will endeavor to treat everyone with deep respect and kindness.
Christians: The #1 Most Persecuted, and Rising
By: Stacy Long
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2015 1:28 PM
- Stacy Long
Media and liberal narratives like to portray Christianity as a dominating, imperialist power over native religions and societies. The truth is that, out of any religious group, Christians around the world are the most likely to suffer oppression and persecution. This is not just opinion or hearsay, but a hard fact, gleaned from up-to-date research from leading sources.
For example, Pew Research, reported in 2015 that Christians were harassed by governments or social groups in more countries than any other religious group. To put the numbers into perspective, Christians faced harassment in 102 out of 198 countries studied. In comparison, Jews were harassed in 77 countries, which was a seven-year high for the religion. Muslims were harassed in 99 countries. Looking at these numbers shows that Christians are the most widely persecuted religious group in the world.
The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom even described the past year as marking the worst level of persecution in modern times, largely because of attacks on Christians fueled by groups such as ISIS and Boko Haram. The USCIRF 2015 annual report, only recently released on April 30, documents incidents of persecution giving rise to that characterization. USCIRF chair Dr. Karen Lantos Swett has stated that attacks on “fundamental religious freedom” have reached "unprecedented levels particularly in the Middle East with the violent attacks by ISIS."
The widespread extent of persecution against Christians and descriptions of increased persecution makes sense when it is realized that many countries with the highest levels of hostility against Christians also have the fastest growing populations. As these populations grow, so will the number of Christians present to be persecuted more frequently and in more locations. Thus, persecution of Christians can be expected to increase along with population.
Of eleven cities expected to grow to 10 million people by 2030, eight are in countries included on the Open Doors 2015 World Watch List, which names the 50 countries where it is most difficult to be a Christian. Those eight fast-growing large cities are in countries currently ranked by the World Watch List are as follows:
Pakistan, ranked #8 for extreme persecution
Vietnam, ranked #16 for severe persecution
India, ranked #21 for severe persecution
China, ranked #29 for moderate persecution
Colombia, ranked #35 for moderate persecution
Looking more closely at Pew’s statistics on the world’s two most populous countries, China has the largest number of government restrictions on religion, and India has the highest number of social restrictions on religion. Of course, not all countries with a great deal of persecution against Christians have huge populations. In Myanmar, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Russia, society and government together impose very high levels of religious restrictions.
While growing population and region are factors contributing to incidents of persecution, they are not the only variables. As the data above demonstrates, persecution of Christians is widespread and reaches far beyond the influence of just one or two circumstances. It also merits far more attention than either the media or the government devotes to the real and intense sufferings of Christians worldwide.(Unless otherwise noted, the opinions expressed are the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Family Association or American Family Radio.)