Please! Don't ever tell me how stupid or ignorant the German people were to somehow accept Adolf Hitler to rise up after WW-1 and become their "Leader" and Chancellor ! ! They didn't even have the same kind of Democracy that Americans did when electing Obama [dung heap] !
This also doesn't bode well for the Congress who mostly let him get away with so much in the past 5 years, sorry. And a few members of Congress actually KNEW that Obama was illegal from the get-go ! But, our country has been eroding for some time now, with throwing God out of the courts, schools, and some of our money, abortion, and other corruptions. I guess thee is enough blame to go around, and many of us were sleeping at the switch. Perhaps many combat Veterans came home from war, having dodged death and injury, and figured that they had done their part, and then began working their jobs and starting their families too. Perhaps we should have done more too....
But Bible prophecy MUST be fulfilled ["Let God be true though all men be liars..."] and things are truly accelerating right in front of our eyes, especially those of us who are Bible smart and astute brothers of the Word, Believers. I know this must sound strange, but in my case, I've been wanting and praying for a quick, speedy Rapture so I could go to heaven as the Bible promises ALL Christian Believers who confess Jesus as their personal Savior --- but now when we see things so close and 'in our face' we may think that we are not ready. I so wish that I could pay all my bills off, again. I don't feel so happy where I am now either.... sorry. And my Left ankle has not healed completely after I fractured it in 4 places one year ago, and some one close to me wonders why I am not more active.... duh.
Well, my opinion is that the Lord wants each one of us to just 'bare up' with all of our problems and be patient for God's Plan. "Be wrathful, and sin not." I just carved that scripture into wood and gave it to a buddy of mine U.P. here last week.
But ponder this, please: If, in fact, the bible says that the people of the world will soon ask for/ beg for the new 'Beast Government' to become a reality even though it will strip all of our freedoms.... what will precipitate this phenomena ?? You see, things will have gotten so evil and so bad with so many dead and dying, that the people will be that desperate to exchange their FREEDOMS for some kind of 'security.' Check out 2nd Thessalonians 2: 3, "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition." And also, 1st Thessalonians 5: 3, For when they shall say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail [labor pains] upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape." BTW, the 2 books of Thessalonians are power packed, short, and full of important prophecy ! Hang on to your socks when you read them. And for the nice, smart people who read my humble blog posts and become member-- followers of my Journal, YOU HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED, folks. And for those of you who are kind enough to share my posts, you have also done YOUR jobs, and will also be Blessed, IMHO. Smile. There are instructions on the Left side of this Blog, on how to become members and get this in your email box automatically. I really appreciate any and all responses and all your emails/ comments. Thanks.
"QUIT BASHING OBAMA"
by COL. ROBERT F. CUNNINGHAM and PATRICK RISHOR, The Gilmer Mirror (Northeast Texas Newspaper)
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him.
Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING
UPDATE: Please Call: House to Vote on TPA AGAIN! Follow:
No Wonder Obama Won’t Let Us Read TPP
by Phyllis Schlafly
June 17, 2015
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) would turn over to globalists the power to issue regulations about U.S. trade, immigration, the environment, labor and commerce. It’s called a “living agreement” which means the globalists can amend and change the text of the so-called agreement after it has gone into effect.
That reminds me of our supremacist judges who invented the term of a “living” Constitution, which they can rewrite to comport with their own updated ideology. The globalists claim that this “living” document (TPP), now called Obamatrade, has all the powers of a treaty to commit the U.S. to new foreign obligations, although it certainly did not comply with any U.S. constitutional provisions for treaty ratification.
Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) has frankly warned about this giveaway of U.S. sovereignty. Not only would Congress give up its powers to negotiate and write the terms of a treaty, but Congress also gives up its power to debate and amend the deal, to apply a cloture vote in the Senate, and to require a two-thirds vote in the Senate.
The secrecy wrapped around TPP is appallingly un-American. Whatever happened to Obama’s promise of “transparency”? TPP was negotiated and agreed to by Obama’s trade representative and a bunch of foreigners in a secret room, and the American people are not allowed to know the details until after it’s a done deal.
TPP puts us in a new political and economic union before a single private citizen is told about it and with public opinion running five to one against it. Remember when Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass Obamacare in order to find out what is in it?
Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) warns, “TPP calls for the formation of a permanent political and economic union known as the Trans-Pacific Partnership Commission, which will have power to issue regulations impacting not only trade but immigration, the environment, labor and commerce. He added, Congress “will have surrendered its legislative prerogatives. Before a word, line, paragraph, or page of this plan is made public, Congress will have even agreed to give up its treaty powers.”
Senator Sessions made it even more emphatic, saying that Fast Track “authorizes the President to form a new transnational governance structure…. it confers the power to both compel and restrict changes to U.S. policy, to commit the U.S. to international obligations, and to cede sovereign authority to a foreign body.” This new global body could even add new member countries (such as China).
Senator Sessions continued: “Congress would be pre-clearing a political and economic union before a word of that arrangement has been made available to a single private citizen. This has the earmarks of a nascent European Union,” and Americans certainly don’t want to belong to a European union (that’s why we fought the American Revolution).
Rep. Hunter also warns that the new global governance institution would be “authorized to issue policies and regulations affecting our economy, our manufacturers, our workers, our immigration procedures, as well as current, labor and environmental practices.”
TPP is separating us from the U.S. Constitution and from national sovereignty and replacing both with a global governance superstructure. TPP has wrapped its audacious global governance plan in the mantle called “free trade,” which is a misnomer if there ever was one.
“Free trade” means Americans must obey a bunch of rules written by foreigners (which we can’t veto), but China can ignore those rules. TPP didn’t even touch the subject of currency manipulation against us by Asian countries.
While the American people are denied the right to read TPP, thanks to leaks from WikiLeaks we have learned that Obamatrade includes ten pages to unilaterally alter our current U.S. immigration law. Senator Sessions says TPP will give Obama a backdoor to increase immigration, and the same lobbyists who are pushing for Obamatrade are demanding open borders.
Republicans need a bold program to bring back jobs that have been lost to Asian countries. Michele Bachmann summed up a pro-American verdict on TPP: “I hate it. It would empower the president, cut out congressional influence, and lead to American jobs leaving the U.S.”
TAKE ACTION: How did your Rep vote on TAA?