I would much rather use/ and try an Herbal remedy than put more Gov't poison down my throat. I see some progress already !
"Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith." ---Proverbs 15: 17.
"A soft answer turneth away rage but grievous words stir up anger." ---Proverbs 15: 1.
"It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, that with a brawling woman and in a wide house." --- Proverbs 25: 14.
Remedies That Treat Clogged Arteries
Clogged arteries are the result of a plaque buildup on the inner walls of the arteries, restricting proper blood flow, also known as atherosclerosis. Clogged arteries can eventually lead to more severe consequences, which include heart attack, stroke and even death if not treated early on.
The most common symptom people experience is angina, which is easily mistaken for heartburn or indigestion. Angina is the feeling of pressure or tightness in your chest, and it occurs when there isn't enough blood flowing to your heart. Other common symptoms include; difficulty breathing, numbness on one side of the body and palpitations.
The Most Common Causes and Symptoms:
Different Testing Procedures for Clogged Arteries:
Editor's note - Please visit your doctor if you are experiencing any of the above mentioned symptoms, especially the more severe ones.
A few changes to your daily lifestyle can significantly reduce the risk for a wide assortment of heart diseases, such as pericarditis, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, arteriosclerosis and heart attacks. Make sure you regularly exercise, maintain a healthy diet and avoid smoking at all costs.
10 Natural Remedies for Clogged Arteries
1) The SMASH Fish Diet - SMASH is the acronym for sardines, mackerel, anchovies, salmon, and herring. Cold water fish contain a high level of omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce the bad cholesterol, fight off inflammation and promotehealthy hearts.
2) Cayenne Pepper - Cayenne pepper contains the powerful anti-inflammatory property of capsaicin, which is used to prevent oxidation, chest congestion, thrombosis and other heart diseases.
3) Dark Chocolate - Good quality dark chocolate contains more antioxidants than a handful of blueberries. The delicious treat is high in fiber, iron and magnesium, all essential components to prevent atherosclerosis. Skip the processed sugary chocolates on the supermarket shelves and stack up on the darker, healthier version instead.
4) Garlic - Garlic might very well be the grand champion of all natural remedies. Garlic improves blood circulation, strengthens the immune system, lowers LDL cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart attack.
5) Turmeric - Turmeric is one of the most powerful spices around. The health benefits of this "miracle spice" dates back over 10,000 years, and is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as a natural healing treatment. Turmeric supports a healthy cardiovascular system and prevents the blockage of arteries.
6) Lemons - Citrus fruits are ideal for combating coronary artery diseases and other heart problems. Lemons contain high levels of vitamin C, ideal for maintaining healthy blood flow and preventing COPD (the common cold).
May also interest you:
7) Ginger - Ginger is one of the healthiest super foods in existence. It contains over a dozen plaque-fighting antioxidant properties and a score of benefits you would not believe. The powerful herb also flushes out toxins from the bloodstream.
8) Flaxseed - Flaxseeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid, which protects against inflammation and allows blood to flow properly throughout the body, while keeping your arteries clear from blockage.
9) Red Yeast Rice - The natural monacolins found in red yeast rice, helps to increase the HDL cholesterol levels in the body. The rice also prevents your arteries from clogging, while lowering the risk for other assorted heart diseases.
10) Pomegranate - Pomegranates are rich sources for vitamin C, E, and K. They also contain powerful antioxidant phytochemicals, which prevent plaque from building up in the arteries.
Additional Bonus Tips: