Naturally, the one place most guys wouldn't mind some barrel print... and nothing. Might have to pick up a few.
Size chart: http://
I had to think for a while before I chose to post this article as it gave me pause..... LOL, but I never knew the whole story about Whisky before. Please, always remember ONE BIG THING: MODERATION IS THE KEY, and NEVER, ever, drive after you drink any alcohol ! !
I consider myself a moderate drinker and sometimes go for an entire week or two without drinking, however, it seems that some foods seem best with a cold drink of beer, and most of the soda pops out there dump so much sugar into our systems ! And Coke is said to be even worse than the rest, so I read and hear.
I realize that many if not most Baptist churches frown upon any sort of drinking, yet so many so-called, "good" people smoke their heads off and pollute the lungs of their innocent children and insist it's their God-giving Right ! Shame on folks who are that selfish about their own oink-y habits while hurting others, including their cute kids, especially in the year of 2015 ! I smoked for 5 whole years of my life and was gratified with that powerful drug, Nicotine. I quit shortly after my first child was born and never looked back with any desire.
I just want people to look at the facts with an open mind. If your booze comes before your kids' food and nutrition, I would say that you have got your priorities all messed up. If you change from a Dr. Jeckal, into a Mr. Hyde, you might want to just stay away from booze all together. But like most every thing else, there are two sides of a coin.
As a Prepper, I think that good whisky has value for medicine and also barter/ trade. It also takes the edge off the aches and pains of older folks who worked hard all their lives.... and just TRY working in an auto plant for over 30.5 long years with all kinds of 'odd balls' and jerks who were allowed to smoke cigarettes right on the assembly line for 8-9 hours ! I have seen many guys and gals limp on their walk out the gate after doing their shift, just waiting for retirement. We EARNED our pay $$$ and retirement package, and many guys just cannot perform the hard work every day at Chrysler Motors, in Kenosha, WI, etc. Remember: 'Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it.' That also goes for all the good Soldiers, Sailors and Marines in our country who "walked the walk,' and combat Veterans too..... while Obama continues to mess with their/ our pay and disability income!
The KJV Bible doesn't condemn drinking in moderation --- but drunkenness. If you or someone you know has a distinct problem with drinking alcohol, a place/ system called: RU has a 97% cure rate, much better than AA ! Call: 815-986-0460. or visit: www.pesonalrecoverykit.com Or: RU [Reformers Unanimous] ---reform.com There is a great small book out that I just got, called: Recovery without Relapse. --by Dr.
George T. Crabb D.O., and Benjamin R Burks. They can help those who's life is totally messed up, and I urge all of you to check this out.
While I am at it, I want all of my readers to know this new word: Renminbi. It's the more proper term for the Chinese Yuan. I suspect that most Americans will want to know the proper spelling of the world's next important type of acceptable currency $$$$--- legal tender. The American Dollar is on it's way OUT, and the 5 most current ways to pay our bills, etc. Don't worry --- Be happy ! Smile. The people you all voted into office are doing a smashing job at governing this country..... Not. And the beat goes on.
Please continue to pray for my wife's upcoming knee surgery repair/ or replacement. She is very anxious, but I and others have promised that we would be there for her, no matter what the outcome. --- Jesus is Lord.
The 11 Health Benefits of Whisky
Whisky is one of the most popular alcoholic beverages in the world, thanks to its distinct flavors and the fact that it’s the least likely to give you a hangover. Add to that the fact that whisky also holds several medicinal properties, and you've got yourself an obvious success story.
Please remember that whisky is alcoholic, so drink it responsibly and as always - in moderation.
A Brief History
The first confirmed accounts of whisky distillation are from the early 15th century, when the Irish and Scottish distilled it, calling it “Aqua Vitae” (Water of Life / Lively Water), for medicinal properties.
During the American Revolution, it was used as currency and George Washington even owned a distillery in Mount Vernon. During the Prohibition era (1920-1933), whisky was the only alcohol permitted for consumption, provided you had a doctor’s prescription.
- Advertisement -
The Health Benefits of Whiskey:
1. Memory Boost: Whisky contains antioxidants that help improve the health of the brain. Additionally, alcohol boosts blood circulation, both of which contribute to your memory. Also, the Ethanol in whisky helps your neurons function properly, which further aids recall.
2. Stress Relief: In moderation, whisky can reduce stress and calm the nerves. The combination of slowing down brain activity and increasing circulation (which helps provide the body with oxygenated blood), are essential for achieving tranquility.
3. Fight Weight Gain: Compared to its counterparts, whisky is a low-calorie alcohol, free of fat and cholesterol. If you’re on a diet but still want a drink – it’s your best choice.
4. Reduce the Risk of a Stroke: Whisky prevents cholesterol from accumulating in the cardiovascular system and can help remove excess cholesterol from the body. It also relaxes the walls of the arteries, reducing the risk of obstruction. All of these factors help reduce the risk of stroke considerably.
5. Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Whisky contains an antioxidant called ‘ellagic acid’, an acid that stops DNA from coming in contact with cancer-causing compounds, such as nitrosamines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. It is also beneficial in protecting the body from damage during chemotherapy.
May also interest you:
6. Helps with Digestion: For centuries, whisky was considered a digestive aid, to be consumed after a heavy meal. Whisky's composition and high alcohol percentage also make it an effective appetite suppressant.
7. Live Longer: The antioxidants in whisky help fight free radicals – the number one cause of aging, as well as prevent various diseases. This double-whammy helps your body live a longer, healthier life.
8. Diabetic-Friendly: Containing zero carbs, whisky won’t affect blood sugar levels, making it the number one choice for diabetics. However, it should be in moderation and never on an empty stomach. Consult your doctor before drinking.
9. Improve Your Heart's Health: Drinking whisky actually helps your heart stay healthy, similarly to red wine. It reduces the risk of blood clots, thus it can prevent strokes and heart attacks. The antioxidants in the whisky also inhibits the oxidation of low density lipoprotein - a main factor in heart disease.
10. Improve the Health of Your Brain: A 2003 study found that, thanks to the antioxidant qualities of the ellagic acid, moderate consumption of whisky reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia, and also improves cognitive functions. Basically, one drink a day will keep the brain doctor away.
11. Prevent & Treat Cold and Flu: Whisky is known for its positive effects in battling allergies and colds. It’s an effective cough syrup for people suffering from an itchy throat, and the alcohol helps kill bacteria in the throat. The best results are achieved by adding a little bit of whisky to a cup
Begin forwarded message: