Monday, April 4, 2016

Never Give Up !

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/


tschuckman@aol.com


Hello Friends and Readers,
    We got and will get more snow, in April,  but I also know that soon comes the tornado season in the USA, where sure death and destruction will come.   I pray that all my friends will continue to be safe, secure and happy.  
     I think I know myself well enough and realize there are still things that I need to work on and control, like my tongue, and blog writings/ postings, etc.   I speak my mind,  but I well know that my words can cut like a "Cold Steel" knife, and I just dragged my knife sharpener out and plugged it in again, so touch up my blades.   I heard some say that it is just plain stupid to carry a dull knife !!   I don't carry knives for protection,  but for the utilitarian uses of doing every day stuff, like a tool.   They are so handy, and I also have a Swiss Army knife with all the gadgets on it, so handy !   I also teach the right people how to accurately throw tomahawks and knives, and that is fun, kind of like English darts.  


But now the daily article I posted today has a lot of important meaning for you and me.   Most people, unfortunately,  only cry and complain how bad they have it.  A real Christian knows his/ her bible well enough to DO SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT HIS LIFE, and the COMMAND to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ...   and that is  good happy news!    Yes, it IS a command, weather you like it, believe it or not.    Just look up and read the surrounding text of the scriptures cited below for proof.   Now,  I admit that I am too pushy, to impatient,  but being "aggressive" in itself is not a bad quality,  that most employers want and like that in someone who works for them !!   But we cannot bug or irritate people around us with rudeness or undue criticism.   We need to be kind, sincere, thoughtful, and patient.   I have never had patience,  but had to really WORK AT developing that trait, and developing that "fruit of the Spirit."   Naturally, some of us excel at somethings better than others,  but we can all seek to work on our shortcomings, so we don't always rub our fellow man the wrong way.   But, God wants us to tell the truth about everything, especially all the promises of the bible and what the future holds for all mankind !!   You may think that I am just opinionated,  but I know the bible backwards and forwards, and have made a life study of the KJV Bible.   I find that when I try hard to obey all those good, important precepts, that things go well with me !   Let me say again:   "Happiness is a bi-product of serving God !"   Too many people spend their whole lives chasing after happiness,  but never find it.  Doing what the Lord wants us to do is what gives true satisfaction and happiness in life.   That is why it is so important that we look for a friend, and/ or marriage mate that has the same profound interest and love for the Lord, and the Word... the Bible !   "Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers."  is an important scripture.   I have made several poor choices in picking ladies who didn't really love the bible as I do, and when you hook up and NEVER FIND YOUR MATE, ever reading the bible on her own,  that should be a big red flag going up in your mind ! !    And 'cherry picking' certain scriptures that you personally like,  while totally ignoring other ones is just plan wrong.   Let me repeat:  The ONLY grounds for divorce for a Christian couple is ADULTERY !!!   And then if that happens, the offended mate DOES NOT HAVE TO DUMP her hubby, but can choose to forgive him !!   I have NEVER cheated on my spouse, not once!    And I well know that 'certain people' don't want to hear that.... LOL !   They would rather build and embellish their twisted  false narratives/  stories to suit their own wicked purpose,  sorry.    "God hates a divorcing !" --Malachi.   


And warning people about what God has in store for them is not a request, but a command, carrying a  severe penalty.   Just read the short, easy to read article below, from a talented bible loving gentleman.   


Paul said:  "Am I therefore become your enemy,  because I tell you the truth?"  ---Galatians 4: 16.


One of the reasons that I have a blog is to encourage my fellow man, my dear friends, and it is also good therapy  for my combat PTSD, which remains dormant unless I feel very threatened or cornered.   I rely  upon the H.S. {Holy Spirit} to help me every day and especially when scary, difficult situations, like getting kicked out some someone's house in the middle of Winter, with my COPD, walking with a cane, and other challenges of "old age" at 67.  I don't use the term "luck" but consider myself so BLESSED to have a few key friends who love and protect me, like a gentleman named Tim,  etc.   And when I go to the local Oscar G Johnson VAMC [Hospital] it's like going home to see all my fellow Vets who are also struggling with the VA/  Gov't to get what is legally theirs by law,  but the Gov't likes to change the rules or pervert them with it comes to our combat Veterans....  sorry to say.   


OK,  time for lunch.   Have a great day !  Smile.


Warm Regards,
Tommy Schuckman   








The Number One Reason Americans Will Be Sent to FEMA Camps In a Hillary Clinton Presidency



By Dave Hodges on Apr 03, 2016 07:04 am
With 300 million guns in America, the establishment must find away around the the obvious means that Americans can defend themselves against the encroaching tyranny. And the criminal elite running this country have found a way around the obvious barriers. The solution is simple, simply take a page out of the old Soviet Union’s manual […]

Read in browser »












The Daily Jot

Daily reporting and analysis of current events from a biblical and prophetic persp
ective.  
 


NOTE: When writing about God and Jesus, The Daily Jot means YHVH as God and Yeshua Ha Mashiach as Jesus--the actual original names and the true nature and character of them. 
  

Monday, April 2, 2016

The prophetic exhortation to never give up

In recent weeks, there have been many people writing The Daily Jot about the hopelessness they feel. There is so much in the news that is discouraging, that indicates America continues on its vector away from the Lord. Some say they are just waiting for the rapture. They want to go home. Others are discouraged that what they are doing has no impact. In any case, you must understand that we as Christians have a mission and a purpose. I have been writing The Daily Jot for going on 15 years. The state of the world has steadily declined and will continue to do so. Christians, take heart. We are to overcome evil with good and not grow weary in doing it. 

Every phone call you make. Every letter you write. Every email you send. Every word you speak. Be encouraged. The Lord said in Isaiah 55:10-12, "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and returns not thither, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."

Neither be offended. The Lord says in Ezekiel 3:17-19, "When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and you give him not warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul." No matter how long, no matter how difficult things become, do what the Lord tells you to do. As you do these things unto the Lord, you have made a transfer, so to speak, from yourself to others. It is now on them to act responsibly with the information. You have done your part.

God sent his only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins that we might have life everlasting. It's up to us to share the many facets of living out our salvation. 2 Corinthians 4:7-10 exhorts: "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body." Keep going. Keep doing. You never know when your action may be that last full measure needed to advance God's plan. Never give up.

Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Bill Wilson
www.dailyjot.com

PS. Please use the forward link below to pass this on to as many people as you can!    
Black
NOTICE: If you would like to forward this message to others, please use the Forward This Issue link.  
 
Otherwise recipients who receive it and don't appreciate it may unknowingly unsubscribe you
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!  - Bill Wilson,  The Daily Jot
 
Join the "200 Club"  
by committing to support this ministry with $25 a month.   Click Here to support the DAILY JOT via secure online donations.
 
 
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
- Bill Wilson, Daily Jot 

 

The Daily

No comments: