Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Sovereign Investor.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/




tschuckman@aol.com


Here is a pic of me about the year 1989, when we lived in a place just West of Racine, WI., called Sturtevant, WI.   Chrysler had just laid off 6000 people and we were in a nasty recession   --$$$$, so I was back in college learning a skilled trade, Welding, to put food on the table and pay the bills.    I got called back to Chrysler about 6 years latter, and finished my 30. 5 years, and then retired at the tender age of 54, in the year, 2002, with full benefits.   PTL !  Thank you, Lord.   But now we are about to plunge into something far worse.... an economic/ financial Melt Down !  Beware, Folks.
      I have been a power lifter most of my adult life:
















The Sovereign Investor





No comments: