Monday, June 13, 2016

Living with Islamic Terror.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/




tschuckman@aol.com


Hello Friends,
      Well,  I got back from Kenosha, WI., Sunday morning after a 4 hour drive, and almost fell asleep at the wheel a few times, so I stopped at a gas station to get a cold Cherry Coke, to 'jolt me back to reality' and help me stay awake, along with fervent prayers to the Father.   I saw a number of close, important friends, and gave them some things, precious to me -- and them,  also telling them that I 'didn't expect to see them again'..... because of dangerous end times....  etc., and not because I don't want to see them again.   They are very special to me, combat Veterans, and friends for over 30 years.   I fell down on concrete twice outside my Hotel, misjudging the steep step, and got bruised up.   It was so HOT and HUMID down there, like at least in the 90's !!   Holy Cow!  
        Not to be sour, or depressed, or negative, or closed minded,  but I am now thinking/ figuring that most ladies I meet are so materialistic, aggressive, selfish, and want everything their way --- or they hit the highway ! !   Either that, or I am missing something....  duh.    I am trying to be very honest with myself, and let most women have their way, strip me of my wealth, money, etc.,  but they want to wear the pants and have EVERYTHING their way !   Of course, there are millions of GOOD, CHRISTIAN WOMEN all over the world,  but I think I have learned my lesson now.   Maybe it's just 'too late now' and I need to just live alone, single, and get ready for the Lord..... 
       2nd Timothy 3, starting with verse one:   "This know also, that in the last days,  perilous time shall come.  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers,  incontinent [unable to contain/ restrain themselves],  fierce, dispisers of those who are good,  Traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof,  from such turn away. Verse 6.  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive  silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts."   KJV Bible.   Obviously,  we certainly ARE in those "Last Days" right now, and things are super 'ripe' now in this Summer time for things to really accelerate and become unhinged.... if you know what I mean.
       If some of you good people ever watched a movie starring Clint Eastwood, in "GRAND TORINO,"  you will know what I mean about 'getting all my things in order,'  right now, preparing.   I am so sorry, please forgive me, for not being able to see more close, loved ones,  but I was pretty 'beat up' and hurting bad, and things just didn't go the way that I planned, and someone certainly took advantage of my good, kind, loving nature..... again, and messed me up.  Enough said....Ha!   Let me say again,  'That so many women CLAIM to be Christian,' but they don't have the foggiest idea of what that term is, and God will 'wake them up, shortly' and deal with them.   As for me, I am always trying to work on my own personality, with the help of the H.S. [Holy Spirit], and realize that I still have a long way to go.  The Rapture, or death, will finally take me where I need to go.....
       Oddly enough,  I am still a happy man, and still know how to roll with the punches.   If some of my words seem to be cryptic --- it's because they are MEANT to be that way, as a 'language' and messages to certain people who know me -- and can verily understand what I am saying, clearly.   To the rest of you,  sorry.
       It's kind of strange that the weather is actually cold U.P. here where I live,  but I can deal with that by simply putting on a shirt and socks....  lol.    But oppressive heat and humidity is different and makes me so uncomfortable.   So, there are some distinct advantages to living in the far Northern part of Michigan, in the U.P.   And the people up here seem to like, enjoy, love it here.   They are a 'different breed.'   And the dollar seems to go farther up here and that is why many folks love to retire up here, too.   The big cities to the South are so full of traffic grid lock with an evil spirit down there that drives people crazy, and mean, IMHO.   


As for the big shooting in Orlando, FL.,  let me say that this is just the beginning!   And if there were ANY legal concealed carry people at the scene,  the body count might have been a lot less !!   But, Obama and the Dims just love to manipulate the BS and use it for their own misguided anti- 2nd Amendment stupidity, propaganda, of course.   Ha!   It never fails, and half of America just 'goes with the flow,'  like a dead fish.


Question:    Do you all think that the majority of all those people killed in that dance club were "ready to meet their Maker ??"   I won't say what is on MY mind....  sorry.  My mind is for myself and no body else.  The Gov't cannot take THAT from me.


Warm Regards,
Tommy




The Daily Jot

Daily reporting and analysis of current events from a biblical and prophetic persp
ective.  
 


NOTE: When writing about God and Jesus, The Daily Jot means YHVH as God and Yeshua Ha Mashiach as Jesus--the actual original names and the true nature and character of them. 

  

Monday, June 13, 2016

Living with Islamic terror to the prophetic end
 
Though the US "president" refuses to call it what it is-Islamic terror-21st Century America is learning the unfortunate lesson of Islam. Islam is not compatible with a free society. Israel faces the same reality every day, living in the shadows of Islamic terrorism. The more Islam, the more slavery, crime, death and destruction. This is historic fact. Every State Department report on human rights points to the nations that violate liberty and human rights. They are those of Islamic influence. The "president" and the presumptive Democratic Party nominee for President, Hillary Clinton, both seek to import such by the hundreds of thousands. The deadly virus of Islam is here and is welcomed by certain politicians.
 
Islam is a beast system that attempts to devour all who assist it, all who oppose it, all who live within it. When the US "president" negotiated with the Islamic terrorist state of Iran, Iran's Islamic leadership condemned America as satan. While billions of dollars were being released to Iran for its signature on a nuclear deal, Iran was not feeding its people, but rather increasing its military development by a like amount. There has been no US "president" as friendly to Islam as the current one, yet America is under continuous threat of Islamic terrorism. Wherever there is Islam, the peaceful and law abiding are in danger. The policies and Islamic advisors of America's leadership have put our families in harms way.
 
Islam claims its roots in Ishmael. Genesis 16:11-12 says, "And the angel of the Lord said unto her (Hagar), Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son, and shall call his name Ishmael...And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him." Later, Esau (son of Isaac, brother of Jacob, grandson of Abraham) married Ishmael's daughter Bashemath. Esau's lineage became the enemies of God's people along with the Ishmaelites. This heritage is what informs modern Islam as established by Mohammad, who claimed to be a direct descendent of Ishmael. Since its beginning, this has been a violence upon those who follow the one true God, YHVH.
 
The beast nations that attack Israel in the "latter days" are Islamic. Ezekiel 38 and 39 describe the nations that come against Israel in a colossal end time battle. Magog, Meshech, and Tubal are located in modern Turkey. Persia is modern Iran. Ethiopia is modern Sudan. Libya is Libya. All are aggressive Islamic states. The theme of Genesis 16:12 is repeated in Ezekiel 38:21, "And I will call for a sword against him (Gog) throughout all my mountains, says the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother." Islam is a death cult. It thrives on death and destruction. It plies the weak with its religion, saying "peace, peace" when there is no peace. Because of bad leadership, Americans will have to learn to live with Islamic terror to the prophetic end. This Islamic virus is an ever-present threat to the civil and law abiding.



Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Bill Wilson
www.dailyjot.com

PS. Please use the forward link below to pass this on to as many people
**********************************************************************************


From a friend:     But don't take my word for it.... just read the book of ROMANS !!


our question:   No, I don't think the majority were ready to meet Jesus.  They wouldn't have been in that club if they were.  When I first heard the news that the muslim terrorist had shot up a 'gay' club my first thought was "Oh no, they hadn't accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior."  Then I thought about the Great White Throne Judgment because I had just finished studying all about it.  Those homosexual souls will have to stand before Jesus at that judgment.  My heart hurt for them.  They, hopefully not all of them, will be in Hades waiting for the judgment. 
No one is talking about this.  NO ONE is talking about what happens when people die.  All I have been hearing is that we should pray for their families, which we should do, but more than that, the homosexual community is so lost and they need our prayers too.  The only answer is Salvation through the shed blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I want everyone to be secure in their relationship with Him.  When I hear homosexuals say they are 'christian gays'  my stomach hurts.  God hates the act of homosexuality.  He said so in His Word.  These people are not saved and they are not Christian.  If I called myself a 'turnip' it doesn't mean I am one. 
No my friend, they weren't ready and the Church will carry the burden of this at the Judgment. 

No comments: