Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bless Israel -- Genesis 12: 3.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/




tschuckman@aol.com


Hi  Friends !
     Thank You All for tuning in on my user friendly, humble blog, today, dear friends and readers.


As I read so many pieces of email every day, plus "Well Wishes" and "Good Intentions,"   I can't help but to automatically "filter" everything thru a 'bible conditioned, intelligent, well studied Brain,' with all due humility.   But now days, a man or woman has to do just that to separate the 'sheep from the goats,'  true KNOWLEDGABLE CHRISTIANS that actually STUDY and KNOW the Bible ---vs:  those who never flipped a bible page and don't ever intend to !   


Please,  Let me be very clear on one point:   We can't have it both ways.   We MUST adhere to what the Bible and God promise, and ....  'Let God be found true though all men be liars.'   So when the book of Revelation says that there 'WILL BE A NWO --New World Order, an Anti-Christ, dominating the whole, entire world,'   that is just plain going to happen.... and most 99% of real, studied, Christians know this ! ! !   Period.   So, when we see all these weird, half true, emails about how powerful "Prayer" is --- that our combined world Prayer can stop the One World Gov't from happening....  that is just not true.   Because God MUST fulfill His prophecies, Laws, commitments, and Promises !   It's as simple at that.  
     So, it's the same as, 'electing Mr. Donald Trump to POTUS.'   I am personally voting for him, I like him, admire him, and want to see him elected.   But even he cannot and will not halt, stop or delay what God has set in motion for one minute !   You see, friends,  It's not what WE want or will.   It's what our Creator says will happen, no matter what we do, say, or think.   Now... Genesis, Chapter 12, and verse 3, says that,  'who ever supports, friends, helps, protects the State of  Israel,  shall be blessed.... and who ever hates, hurts, supplants, or even threatens Israel, will be CURSED !'    And America, thru the elected Obama, has been guilty of harming, hating, dissing, and threatening the State of Israel, for the past few decades, IMHO... but especially the Clintons and Obamas.   We all [Americans] bare a "Community Responsibility" for having elected a heathen, Islamic, hater of Israel,  and now it's time to pay the piper.   Beware !  
    So, as I have said many times,  Individuals may yet be Saved, gain forgiveness, protection under God's Wings, gain the Holy Spirit, and go to heaven... YET.   Once the 'door closes' when the Rapture comes --- it will be too late, and then all the so-called 'good intentions' won't carry water.   This is what all Christians should believe.   
       Now,  frankly,  I don't know how some so-called "Christians" can say that they 'believe in Jesus Christ, are Saved, even though they were too lazy, or what ever goofy reason, had never even turned a page in the Bible !!'   Even if they were deaf, dumb, blind, or what ever...  now days a person can and will know the bible, one way or another, with all of our special "tools" and gadgets.   I have the KJV Bible on audio cassettes, and also have many bible, including the one that always sets on the Oak easel  on my Kitchen Table, next to my P.C.,  personal computer.    My eyes are getting bad, from age and so much reading every single day, so I like the Large Print edition, and the:  biblefortoday.org    --great company also makes a GIANT PRINT  KJV  BIBLE, for a great price !  Go get one now... for the best investment of your life !   We all piss away money for every goofy other things that we don't need, so why not invest in the right thing and feel good inside ?   Smile.


Well,  it's a sunny, but very chilly day in the 20's F.,  but we shall take it, and I will bet that we will even see snow in a few weeks !   I am prepping for that events even right now, and need to buy some road salt to melt the ice on my walk ways, soon.    I'll be a monkey's uncle,  but I spent too much money at the store again, early this morning, after my Country Omelet ,  dang !     I love that hot, stick to your ribs kind of food in the morning, and then I don't get hungry until supper time,  when I like to watch Fox News on T.V.   OK, now to off-load my truck of groceries, again,  and put things away.   I forgot that it was Tuesday, and failed to put the garbage out the night before.... duh, and the garbage men already came and went.   Hey,  I am only a man....  lol.    I am all alone,  but that is what I prayed for a month ago, to keep myself from sinning or doing wrong, for this short time from now  ---- to the Rapture, and I just don't feel that there is time to get to know someone or marry again.  Besides, who really wants an old, age 67 year, broken down, tired, lazy, disabled combat Veteran, with a good steady income.... Ha!  
    Every night that I crawl into my huge, King sized, clean, fresh, bed, with plenty of nice, new sheets and warm blankets,  I THANK my Father and God, YHWH,  Jehovah,  through His most holy Son, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, for the simple comforts that I have... that God has allowed me to earn by years of hard work.   I have my ritual of brushing my teeth, washing up, turning on my oxygen and CPAP machine that allows me to breathe properly when I sleep or rest.   And after my night prayers that chase away any old nightmares, and asking forgiveness of my daily sins, what ever they might be,  I also have a small radio to listen to some nice, cool, music [something I also love very much], and drift off into a restful oblivion.     I usually sleep very well, PTL.   But I also advise my friends who cannot sleep well....   to read the books of Proverbs and the Psalms, that will put them to sleep, effectively.   There are also the good, healing Herbs of:  Hops, Skullcap,, Passion Flower, Valerian, and a great combination called:  "Silent Night" that you can buy cheaply enough at:   VitaCost. com    ---So there you go !   Frankly, though,  I don't know how any Democrat or Liberal can EVER sleep !  They are mostly,  'Pro-abortion,'  Pro- Homo/ Gay,  Pro-Islam/ heathen, Anti-Constitution, Anti- 2nd Amendment, and 1st Amendment, etc.,  ---duh... and all these things are ANTI-GOD !   So,  how could God ever bless them with restful sleep ??   And most of them don't even BELIEVE in Hell or Satan,  but won't they get a big surprise.... LOL !


Have a great day !


Warm Regards,
Tommy  Schuckman










Problems viewing? View as a webpage. This Select Advertising Offer is sent to you by the Christian Broadcasting Network as a paid advertisement and is not necessarily endorsed by CBN. CBN never releases your e-mail address to other organizations. You may unsubscribe from future Select Advertising Offers.
What in the World Is Going On in Israel and the Middle East?
FREE 2017 ISRAEL CALENDAR
Dear Friend,
Bring the beauty of the Holy Land into your home with our free Bless Israel 2017 Calendar.
We pray this calendar is a blessing to your home as you enjoy the beautiful scenery and holy sites from Israel each month. Our hope is that you will join with us to pray for Israel, the Jewish people, and for the peace of Jerusalem all year long.
May God richly bless you according to His promise in Genesis 12:3, “I will bless those who bless you, [Israel].”
Request your free calendar today. Shalom.
Paid Advertisement
This Select Advertising Offer is sent to you by the Christian Broadcasting Network as a paid advertisement and is not necessarily endorsed by CBN. We value your time and privacy. You may unsubscribe from future Select Advertising Offers. Privacy Notice: Select Advertising Offers are managed and distributed solely by CBN.com. We never release your e-mail address to other organizations.

No comments: