Tuesday, November 15, 2016

"Comfort One Another."

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/




tschuckman@aol.com




Good Day,  Friends !
     I started out by reading:  "The Odds of Mr. Trump making it to inauguration day."    That is why I said before,  that we are 'not out of the woods, yet !'  
     Dear Friends,  If we prayed hard to see Mr. Trump into the POTUS slot ---  then we ought to be praying for his SAFETY and PROTECTION right now, going into the guarded day that he puts his hand on the Bible and swears to protect the Constitution and be our Chief ---Commander in Chief !    Remember:   "There is wisdom in a multitude of councilors."     Please, humble yourselves as I do every single day, and pray for our next POTUS, and God's Will to be done !    Thank You all so much.  


Now... the 2nd thing I want to talk about is on the same page/ article, as the Trump Protection.... about a Super Tea that cleans you out and help you stay healthy and energetic.   Flash !   I just learned this morning that John Wayne died, and when they checked him out the docs found about 70 pounds of  'sludge'  in his Colon !   From all the toxic, contaminated, food, water, air we breathe, etc., that we take in every day!    I am going to invest in one month's supply for about $35., of this "Super Tea,"   to help me lose more weight, clean me out, etc.,   so I thought I would share that Info with you, at the bottom of the same article that I mentioned.    Smile.  
     And as I blogged yesterday, an old friend stopped over to help me clean up and organize my old, cold house, and I so appreciated that loving kindness ! 


I know that I may have told the true story a few times on this humble blog....  that I once lost over 60 pounds, living on mostly baloney sandwiches, when forced to take a low paying hard job in welding,  2nd shift, in Racine, WI., in the early 1990's.   I had the job of welding "tines" onto a shaft, making snow machine blowers for Craftsman/ Sears,  out sourcing thru an old company in Racine, WI., down by Lake Michigan.   They worked us 9- 10 hours a day, and I was standing up all that time, and my poor, old feet really hurt,  but I lost all that weight, and my suit coat hung off me as if I were a different man !   I was still working, also, for the great Financial company,  PFS, and that suffered, and they let me go...  because they THOUGH erroneously that I was going to a different company...  but in reality,  I had to seek employment in my old, skill -- Welding, to put food on the table and pay the bills !   Well,  I sure did get a raw deal from Mr. M., in North Chicago,  but maybe he will see the error of his ways someday...  but I am not too worried about it, and it doesn't ever keep me awake at night.... LOL... Ha!   But I thought I would just mention this, because, hard work, and only eating baloney and rye bread, and drinking water, can do wonders !  
    I can tell you that many different companies  worked me like  a dog -- or a work horse.    And at that time I still have a power lifter's body, drive, energy and will, to do just that.   And from all those hard years,  it's no wonder that my knee joints have worn out and now hurting, even after 2-- surgical knee replacements !   But that's another 'horror story,' and why I so distrust 'doctors' and hospitals, where deadly disease, virus, and incompetence exist, forever !   A hospital is a place where you can walk in healthy, and die there later, just from being contaminated by ERSA virus, and other "flesh eating" nasty disease.   My own, youngest sister, Denise, died in a 'hospital', painfully, as her own body "ate itself, alive !"   that really shook our family up in a large way, shortly after my own father just died in another hospital that also abused him !
     Now,  the VAMC [Veterans' Administration Medical Center] U.P. in Iron Mtn., MI., treats me well, and for the most part, they give me kind, respectful service, Meds, and advice,  and I always try to treat them with kindness and respect, too.   But for serious treatment,  I demand to go to a civilian hospital,  St. Mary's, in Green Bay, WI !   At least there I have a fighting chance of survival.   I REFUSE to ever go back to the Milwaukee, WI., VAMC....   because they abused me so back and caused me such horrible pain, abuse, agony, and disrespect, that I can never get them out of my mind and heart ! !   There, for the most part, they treat most Veterans like 'used toilet tissue !'   I am certain that there is a special place in hell, for the likes of them !    I am not 'sour grapes' or a frequent complainer,  but I do read a lot since I became retired at the tender age of 54, back in 2002, after my 30.5 years at Chrysler, as you already know, in Kenosha, WI., USA.   And, BTW, breathing all those toxic fumes and oily mists in the air every day, plus 17. 3 years of welding before that, I thought it to be a minor miracle that I was abled to WALK OUT OF THAT AUTO FACTORY by my own power !   And at that time, my knees were already screaming at me.    So,  I am sorely tired of paying my taxes for all the illegal, lazy, Welfare queens who never worked in their lives, and all their fatherless kids still sucking on the public tit !   And now you know why I cast my vote for Mr. Trump,  plus many other reasons !   And today would be a good day to enjoy a bottle of my chilled  Champaign along with my left over pizza.   It is cloudy and over cast,  but I think it is high time for a celebration party !   Yah- Hoo !  Mountain Dew !  


Friends,  I am afraid that getting Mr. Trump safely into the WH will only transpire from daily, heart felt Prayer.   This super interesting articles below will really open your eyes and hearts.
    Too,  it is most easy to comment on my humble blog:  TOM'S JOURNAL, so just follow the simple directions, please.   I would love to here from you, and I do take constructive criticism.   In fact, I thrive on it !   Smile.


Let me share a special scripture with you now, that always makes my heart shine, and gives me hope !
     From:  1st Thessalonians 4: 16,   "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,  with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first.  17.  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,  to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall ever be with the Lord."   18.   "Wherefore comfort one another with these words."    Smile,  this refers to the coming  RAPTURE  ! !    But in the meantime,  I will never allow my dear Friends to starve, U.P. here.   Especially those who help me in my hour of need.   God Bless all Believers in the Lord, Jesus Christ !   Amen.


Believers in Christ as so Blessed !


---Tommy Schuckman


---- No more long, nasty Needles in the knees, please  >>>














You are receiving this newsletter because you signed up on The Common Sense Show website. To unsubscribe, please click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this email. 

From ‘rape Melania’ to mocking violent beat downs of white people, the extreme cruelty and mental illness of the left has no place in a civilized society

By Dave Hodges on Nov 14, 2016 09:45 pm
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger (NaturalNews) It’s now obvious to nearly every reasonable person that the cruelty, lawlessness and mental illness being demonstrated by those on the political left has no place in a civilized nation. Not only did America-hating leftists carry a RAPE MELANIA sign to an anti-Trump protest, […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like From ‘rape Melania’ to mocking violent beat downs of white people, the extreme cruelty and mental illness of the left has no place in a civilized society on Facebook


The Odds On Trump Making It to Inauguration

By Dave Hodges on Nov 14, 2016 10:34 am
I recently interviewed a former talk show host, turned entrepreneur, Ronnie McMullen. Ronnie is fearful about the next six weeks. We both questioned whether Trump will make it to the inauguration. Ronnie rattled off several threats coming Trump’s way. Make this video go viral. WELCOME TO THE HOME OF LIFE CHANGE TEA! Super Tea This […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like The Odds On Trump Making It to Inauguration on Facebook


Shocking Development-Trump to Retain Parts of Obamcare

By Dave Hodges on Nov 14, 2016 09:58 am
In a shocking development, President-Elect Trump stated that he will retain part of Obamacare. His supporters are in disbelief. What parts of this unholy plan will he retain when he is President? Please Donate to The Common Sense Show   PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US   This is […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like Shocking Development-Trump to Retain Parts of Obamcare on Facebook


Ex-NSA Agent Sees Dark Days Ahead for America

By Dave Hodges on Nov 14, 2016 07:51 am
Vance Davis, formerly of the NSA and I recently had a conversation about where the country is headed in the next 6-8 weeks. I was surprised at some of the things coming our way. The challenges can be mind-numbing. The conversation drifted around to the question as to why John Kerry was at the South […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like Ex-NSA Agent Sees Dark Days Ahead for America on Facebook


Will the Real Donald Trump Please Stand Up? An Analysis of Trump’s 60 Minutes Interview

By Dave Hodges on Nov 14, 2016 05:50 am
  I had the misfortune of first recording, then having to watch the CBS-60 minutes interview with Donald Trump. I loathe CBS and am disgusted by the show 60 Minutes. The show used to be a credible and respectable example of TV investigative journalism. However, the show, like the rest of the mainstream media has […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like Will the Real Donald Trump Please Stand Up? An Analysis of Trump’s 60 Minutes Interview on Facebook

No comments: