Friday, April 21, 2017

Power Grid Failures Today.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com


Please help support this web site, that helps Homeless Veteran to have a place to sleep at night:   http://www.welcomehomelessv...








Foreword in French:




Chers gens et les lecteurs en France :
Bientôt vous aurez à choisir un nouveau Premier Ministre, le chef de votre grand, historique, Pays. J'espère que vous prendre la bonne décision, comme nous l'avons fait, ici en France... L'Amérique ! Nous avons un long chemin à parcourir, le nettoyage de l'ancien président Obama est horrible des erreurs et des crimes contre le peuple américain, mais notre nouveau président Donald Trump est un grand homme de travail dur, avec des généraux très intelligent de l'aider à faire un meilleur pays pour nous. Mais Dieu nous aider, aussi. J'étudie la Bible KJV souvent, et je me rends compte qu'un "gouvernement mondial", sera un jour avaler la Terre entière, d'une poigne de fer. Mais dans le même temps, des pays comme les États-Unis et la France peut faire quelque chose pour rendre notre vie meilleure et garantir nos libertés.
J'espère que vous avez de bonnes personnes éliront que Dame Conservateur qui est en marche pour être votre nouveau chef, et PM.
--Thomas G Schuckman
Email : tschuckman@aol.com










TGIF,  But I am retired anyway....  Ha!
     I didn't hear any of this News about Black Outs, until I read it here !   What a bite in the rear !    But at the same time,  I am not surprised one bit,  now days.   And God help us if our Islamic enemies ever attack us with Nukes or EMP weapons ! !   But...... probably HALF the people in our country think and say that ABORTION, is OK !  The KJV Bible calls it MURDER !   And God WILL punish whole countries who commit these horrible sins,  along with human trafficking,  and the illegal street drug trade, etc.   Our Father will also lay waste to all the heathen and pagan nations, who butcher our Christian brothers and sister world wide !    The Bible says that is a 'done deal'  and soon to come.    Beware.   Seek the Lord, Jesus Christ, now,  while He may still be found.    Remember:   After the Rapture,  the Holy Spirit will be with drawn from the Earth.   Period.  


Now,  Friends,  I was born in the city of Milwaukee,  Wisconsin, but later raised on a beef, hog, and grain, farm, and loved it there.  The hard work only made my shoulders big and strong.   I loved to play foot ball in high school, and had some good friends, and started playing in a musical band... guitar.   And the reason I told you this back ground,  was because out in the country we could just 'take a leak' -- as men behind any tree or bush,   but just think of people in a huge, crowded city living in a high rise, tall, apartment complex.    If the power grid shuts down,  the water also shuts down, and so where are all those city people going to relieve themselves ??    Things could get messy and smelly way up high, etc.   And of course the city crime, rapes, and violence would really flare up, especially at night in the dark.    What would all the goofy,  anti-gun,  Liberals do then ....   Duh ?  
      I went to WalMart today, just to pick up a few things that I needed and bought my first disposable tooth brushes, today !   I plan to try one, tonight.    But the old fashion,  regular toothbrushes are so handy for cleaning many things, and would also be prime barter products to have after the SHTF scenario.   Got to take good care of our teeth !   And also tooth paste, for that matter.
       I remember camping out with my family, my kids, and we always had such a great, but safe, time,  except we always got ate up by the hungry mosquitos !   We usually all traveled in a "Caravan" with at least 5 other, nice, families, with Bible values, and interests, so we sure did have some great fun and relaxation,  and it was funny how we could always pick out the city slickers vs:  the Combat Veterans and farmer back ground folks.   The Vets always had their act together... lol.   But,  somehow, now matter how well we made a written list of things to bring, we always forgot SOME THING !   If we were lucky we could borrow it from the other campers.   But I loved to grill some sirloin steak  and eggs for breakfast, and show off.   Then we could also drink beer mixed with V-8 vegetable juice, so no one would be the wiser.   I figured that we all worked very hard, so why should we skimp on our vacation time.    My Dad told me the same thing.   And working for AMC/  Chrysler, after a number of years, we would get our vacation pay for maybe 5 weeks,  but we only have 4 weeks of vacation time.   But we all started at the bottom, with only one week of vacation.   Got to start some where.
    The work at the auto plant in Kenosha, WI., was very hard,  but with accumulated seniority,  you could bid on a better job as time went on, and at one time, I held the MOST seniority in my department.... and that felt good inside.   Yes,  I thought at some  low points in my life that I would die, early, and NEVER retire,  but I did finally get my 30.5 years in and didn't even know it !  
      So,  I guess I was dumb/ stupid enough to allow a few women to take advantage of me and rip off some of my money,  but  God has still blessed me so far, and I intend to enjoy my life, if I can.    In my mind.... I think I have figured out why God has permitted me to continue to live,  and I think that's is because He still "USES ME" as a "tool" to help share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and teach people the KJV Bible, and how to claim true Salvation thru the blood of Jesus' ransom  sacrifice on the cross about 2000 years ago.   I also hope to use these last days/ time,  to continue to allow the Holy Spirit to clean up my act, my life, to work harder on my personality flaws, etc.


We wager or guess that most Christians in the world are just average, smart, Bible loving, people.  Sure, some are rich,  but probably most are just average, or poor.   Yet,  our Father in heaven provides for all of us, one way or another.   The Bible tells us not to be lazy or depend on Welfare, or Food Stamps, if we are able to work to support ourselves.     And for those of us who are truly disabled,  it is only right that we receive benefits from the Gov't.   I worked hard ALL MY LIFE, and am now injured in a few places, and walk with a cane.   Do you think I like it this way ???   No !   I have quite a bit of steel, etc., in my knees, and Left lower shank and ankle, and it hurts me to walk, every day of my life.   But God has provided for me, and I am also a generous man.   I am still a Soldier of Christ.   And I just LOVE to teach others some of my many skills and talents.  


I am very thankful for all of my close friends, but they mostly live in different States of America,  but at least we can email and call on the cell phone.   I am happy that my beautiful sister, Linda, also calls me when she visits our Mom, who is still at Rehab, after she broke her hip about 3 weeks ago,  so I get to talk to both of them.   Praise the Lord.


Watch out for the Storms and high Winds this Spring.


Warm Regards,
Thomas G Schuckman
Michigan,  USA.
    




There are major outages happening in three U.S. cities today and we wanted to keep you updated. The follow reports and additional guides may be of benefit to you if you are following this news.
Total Chaos: Cyber Attack Fears As MULTIPLE CITIES HIT With Simultaneous Power Grid Failures: Shockwave Of Delays In San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York
Is it a coincidence that power grids in three cities went down? Could it be a cyber attack or secretive government drill?
Reports and Guides related to this breaking report:

No comments: