Saturday, July 21, 2018

'What does the term, Question, mean ?'

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

 tschuckman@aol.com


For what it's worth.....    Image  is talking about a   PLAGUE  that is deadly and lethal to us and everyone else.... so it seems.    I am sure that the Russians don't want to get down wind of this sickness either.   I don't think that the average, normal, good Russians are bad people,  but too many times the Government sucks the common man into the "Machine" and lies to it's own people.   Just my humble opinion.   If we found out how many secret, underground, Christians there are in China and Russia,  we would be amazed !   I dearly love America,  home of my birth,  but who really trusts the Government now ?   We uncover huge Lies and Thefts almost every day, and folks like Obama and Clinton never go to jail.   But disabled combat warriors,  Vietnam Vets like me must watch how we talk and print, lest we might be thought to be weird and go to jail or have to fight to retain our 2nd Amendment Rights !!   -- A word to the wise should be sufficient,  friends.   ---Tommy S

Hello  Good Friends and Readers:
      I apologize ahead of time, now,  if any of my post offends you or seems too trivial...… But I feel that this subject needs to be told, and presented, to help other folks [like Me... LOL],  Ha!   

The story of "Love" and Passion:   Man meets lady from a different area/ location, and background,  fall in love and they feel that they have much in common ----  or they might feel that they also NEED each other to survive and live an average life, etc.   
        After the "Honey Moon" is over,  reality sets in as we all discover a few nasty, base, lowly 'habits' we all have.   Differences of Opinion set in --- but if they both study the KJV Bible on a regular basis and pray together --- God blesses them and they have a chance to survive --- even get  "RAPTURED " UP TO GOD'S KNGDOM IN HEAVEN ! !      Most of the people 'Left Behind" will understand the term:  "Deep Doo-Doo."     Severe loss, deprivation, violence, and terror will set in, and only a very few will survive the great War of Armageddon !   Sorry, not to be glum, or sound like "Chicken Little," today,  but most of KNOW the last book of the Bible,  Revelation.

Now, dear readers,   I don't think it unreasonable for a couple-- or more to sit down somewhere with all having their copy of the Bible and studying.   We don't somehow go Poof --- and vanish into the thin air, or become 'Preppers.'   Ha!    However,  I love America, the flag, the 2nd Amendment and all the other grand Freedoms our forefathers bled and died for so many years ago.   I believe that at least 5 of my uncles, plus my own Dad joined the Armed Forces and served our country well.   While I do not believe in luck and think it pagan,  I do believe in the Holy Spirit part of God and the Father's mission, direction and certain "Intercessions"  -- but not the so-called,  "Virgin Mary" who died a good person and beloved,  but no higher than the other Saints.   So many of my beliefs and thoughts/ ideas have changed since I got back home to Wisconsin from RVN -- The Republic of Vietnam:  68-70.    Combat Veterans are still begging for scraps from the almighty VA systems around our country and even ILLEGAL ALIENS do much better with food, shelter, clothing and medical care, [!!]  before we get our contracted services and even BASIC Necessities !     Or,  the VA puts us into a "holding pattern" --  jerking us around until we just die, and then the records of that Veteran are "Lost ! !"   The Illegal Aliens that drift over our Southern Border, many carrying bad, commutable, diseases     Hey!  The brave men and women, combat Vet's should have taken the first slice of the beef steaks --- and not the other way around.   OK,  now I have spoken my piece, and will move on.   Thanks.
         But the next segment/ subject can and will benefit so many married couples, etc.   It has to do with plain and proper English, and languages are a favorite subject with me,  others, too.

"Gott kann nicht Lugen."     ----Titus 1: 2.   [German -- "God cannot lie."]

James 3: 8,   --- "But the tongue can no man tame;  It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison."   

"---But let your yea be yea;  nay be nay,  lest ye fall into condemnation."     ---- James 5: 12 b.  [Let  your Yes be Yes!].


 'Servants of Corruption.'
       --- 2 Peter Chapter 2,  verses starting with  13,   "And shall receive the reward of unrighteous, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the daytime.   Spots they are in blemishes,  sporting themselves with their own deceiving  while they feast with you;   14.  having eyes full of adultery, beguiling unstable souls:  and heart they have exercised with covetous practices;   cursed children:  15.  Which have forsaken the right way,  and are gone astray, following the way of Ba'-Laam the son of  Bo'sor,  who loved the wages of unrighteousness.   16.   But was rebuked for his iniquity:  the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet."   Chapter 3, verse 10,   "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night:  in the which shall pass away with a great noise....."   Read and think !    I write things down on paper all the time in case I lose the thought pattern, or I ask my wife to do that if I am driving.   My mind travels fast and/ or is distracted,  so I don't want to miss anything that is different, strange, rare or meaningful,  and then I might carve it into wood with a Router [tool], and sometimes I do this very thing for OTHERS.  Just Email me, and I will share my cell phone number with you after we get to chat and know each other.   Not to worry -- I am a happily married man and will never stray from my own lady.       BTW,  I only have ONE [1] 7/8 inch carving "V" bit left, and have so much trouble locating another new one.   Please help me get another one and I will pay you for it. 
      Email:   tschuckman@aol.com   

Please check out the GIANT PRINT-- large print, leather bound KJV Bible, for older folks and sight impaired people who still love God's precious Word ! !

What does the term:   "Question",  mean  ?  ?   ?
                                    "Question."
                                            Question ?


Web Results



A question is a linguistic expression used to make a request for information, or the request made using such an expression.  The information requested is provided in the form of an answer.
Question | Define Question at Dictionary.com   <------- font="" nbsp="">
Question definition, a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply. See more.
Question definition is - an interrogative expression often used to test knowledge. How to use question in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of question.

No comments: