Monday, November 18, 2019

The Left 'News Media.'

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

tschuckman@aol.com


PS:   I was just informed while calling my sister for advice, that our niece, Jacque Geddes, passed away early this morning about 5 AM,  in Tucson, AZ., at age 37, probably from a heart ailment, but the family doesn't really know yet.  My good sister Sue,  Jacque's mom,  is under a lot of stress and pain, so I will try my best to comfort and pray for the family.  May they all find that inner peace.  My own son, Andy T Schuckman, also passed away at a young age [also age 37 !]  --- [actually killed by two thugs who are now in prison for a long time], and there is not a day that goes by that I don't feel bad and miss Andy, my only son.    My dear Mom used to have a saying....  'Live each day one at a time, and make it a masterpiece!'  I was blessed to have a great family to raise me and teach me so many things that helped me get through some of the tough times in life.  I tried to teach my own 3 children in the same way/ manner.   But when we are young, we are sometimes too spirited [and full of ourselves] to follow all the rules and wisdom of our parents.   The Bible has much to say about raising a child.  The Army took over my education where Mom and Dad left off. 
      But today is a day of sadness and weeping for the loss of my niece, Jacque.

 ---Tom Schuckman
November 18, 2019.





Hello Good Friends and Readers"
     Not to appear to be glum or disappointed,  but we just have to keep our chins up and try to smile, if possible, even with all the "Bad News from the Lefty-Loser Media" these days.   Sorry,  but common sense only tells us that things will continue to get worse.   I know that some of you are sick of hearing that the KJV Bible explains that 'evil will continue to get worse' and pollute the entire Earth -- ruled by STD {Satan the Devil}.   "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."  --Ephesians 6: 11.  And that comes from a short, but power-packed book of the Bible, dear friends!  

I have had a new challenge attack me these past few weeks, ever since we turned on the heat in the house for Fall and Winter.  And that is --- my nose and head feel so caked up, stuffed up, plugged up so that I cannot breathe correctly, and that makes it hard to sleep right!   Dang...   Any suggestions??    Ha!  It sure feels like Winter where we live in Upper Michigan, USA!   Brrrrrrr !   And with that also comes "Cabin Fever" and a lack of pure sunlight to brighten our day.  However, U.P. here the young folks dress as if it is still Summertime!   They must eat some kind of 'superfood' that keeps them warm all the time...  LOL.  
      And the good news is that I am finally starting to lose some serious weight every week!  About 5 pounds every week!  I am eating less and taking some potent Herbs and Spices that are supposed to burn off the FAT from my liver and pancreas.  But I am losing mass [and unfortunately muscle too], but that should change for the better after I get back into my weight lifting schedule.   My biggest sin is that I feel the need to drink ONE Cherry Coke every morning to wake up and settle my poor old stomach.  I don't drink any coffee, tea, milk or liquor, and don't smoke.  I gave up smoking in 1972 and never looked back.  But the biggest problem with all the soda pop that I am familiar with is that they all have,  High Fructose Corn Syrup,  that is just too many sweets for the human body, IMHO.   Using pure sugar or honey would certainly cut into the Soda business profit margin $$$.   On the other hand, Coke and other soft drinks are the only nutrition many 3rd world countries have in hard times.  I have had to exist on the "mean streets" before when I was laid off from Chrysler for about 6 long years.  Sorry folks,  but I can never forget those hard times, either.   Yet, as my personal work history will bear out, I always had some sort of job but mostly welding in factories and shops.    

Well, my wife cleaned the entire house this morning and got me some tasty food so that I really feel full of nutritious food today.   I am so happy that I have someone to talk to and care for me!  I feel that this is a blessing from God.   I also feel that it is NOT impossible for me to change -- with the help of the Holy Spirit and studying the 'blueprint' of the KJV Bible.  We attended a nice church with a great pastor/ speaker of the Word, yesterday in Iron Mountain, MI.  They dress quite casual there, and that is fine with me because I got too fat over the years and grew out of all my nice suits and clothes.   Maybe I will lose enough pounds to fit back into them.   
     Pray that I find the way to fix my breathing problem and the reason why.   I pretend that I am like Dick Tracey, the detective, in finding the reason for my health challenges.  I am so happy to be able to search for the rich treasures of the InterNet.   It seems like I learn something new every day, and that makes me happy.

Christian Hugs,
Tom Schuckman  





     


ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, PBS All Refused to Cover Abortionist Who Kept 2,246 Aborted Babies

Brent Bozell and Tim Graham   Sep 25, 2019 Washington, DC
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://lifenews-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/klopfer9.jpg
The grotesque nature of abortion and the industry that profits from it is routinely hidden by the national press beneath a gauzy layer of rhetorical blather about a woman’s right to choose, Its drummed into the public daily: Abortion is a precious civil right, a sacrament of feminism, never a death, let alone a murder.
Look no further than the discovery of more than 2,200 dead babies in the Illinois garage of a recently deceased abortionist named Ulrich Klopfer.
They told us Dr. Kermit Gosnell was one of a kind in his creepy storage of dead-baby parts in jars. It turns out he was a piker. Klopfer stored each fetus in a plastic bag full of medical-grade preservative, put them in boxes more than 70 boxes, from the garage floor to the ceiling.
Indianas Attorney General reports that records indicate these babies lost their lives between 2000 and 2002, when Dr. Klopfer operated three abortion clinics in Fort Wayne, Gary, and South Bend. One man told Fox News that his mother, who was Klopfer’s neighbor, always wondered what was in all those boxes.
Only Fox News cared about this revolting story. CNN gave it 30 seconds on a weekend, and The New York Times offered one story deep inside the paper on page A-22. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, PBS? The same networks that wailed for hours about the inhumanity of illegal migrant kids in cages had no interest in something a thousandfold more horrific.
At least USA Todays editorial page asked us to evaluate the coverage and noted the lack of interest. The Washington Examiner pestered presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg for days to respond to the abortionist who performed his grisly business in the town he serves as mayor.
After Fox’s Tucker Carlson made the same point, Buttigieg put out a statement. “Like everyone, I find the news out of Illinois extremely disturbing, and I think its important that it be fully investigated, he said. also hope it doesn’t get caught up in politics at a time when women need access to healthcare.
LifeNews depends on the support of readers like you to combat the pro-abortion media.
Extremely disturbing? Thats all? He couldnt even condemn it? It really wasnt that disturbing was it?
Womens access to health care Orwell, call your office. Remind Buttigieg there was a garage full of womens access. Not even this angle stirred the networks to action.
The same trend could be seen in the Center for Medical Progress video exposes of Planned Parenthood in 2015. They could barely be moved. Now the leftist government of California is prosecuting CMP David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt for recording secret footage of this murder-for-hire conglomerate. They call it investigative journalism, and champion the publics right to know when the target is Food Lion or General Motors.  The abortion industry, especially Planned Parenthood?
Then-Attorney General Kamala Harris decided it was a crime, and seized their tapes and other evidence. Current Attorney General Xavier Becerra is not only prosecuting Daleiden, but after Daleiden appeared on Tucker Carlsons program, he sought a gag order restricting what he is allowed to say in public about his case.
Where are the crusading Brian Stelters lecturing about the First Amendment?
Newsworthy developments are spilling out of this trial. National Review noted that in a preliminary hearing, California abortion doctor Forrest Smith told the court that the Planned Parenthood executives likely illegally altered abortion procedures, causing babies to be born alive and putting the mothers in more danger of complications in their quest for more intact fetal body parts.
LifeNews.com Note: Tim Graham is the director of media analysis for the Media Research Center, a media watchdog group. He was a White House correspondent for World magazine in 2001 and 2002. Brent Bozell is the president of the Media Research Center. This originally appeared at Newsbusters.

No comments: