Saturday, November 14, 2009

I 'be' corrected.

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

Blues Magoos - We Ain't Got Nothing Yet

I 'BE' corrected [sic] and freely admit that I don't know everything. But I still wonder how many so-called 'Christian' preachers understand and teach this too. I have enough humility to accept this fact-- and continue learning -- and bless my soul that God brings these finer points to me so that I can fine tune my thinking and then share with others. I know that most humans in the world could care less about this subject, but this article has, in it's own right, vindicated my primary reason for having my own: TOM'S JOURNAL. If I can't bring that many people/ readers to the Lord, maybe some who are 'Left Behind' will grasp the true meaning of my posts [concerning the Bible and Prophecy] AFTER the 'stink hits the fan' in the Trib.

Some of us are smart enough to learn from 'other peoples' mistakes and tragedies -- and the rest of us have to learn things the hard way. My life has been a little of both... lol. Example: after seeing so many other bikes get their guts and brains spread across the highway, and so many auto drivers on the stupid cell phone... including a dear old pastor of mine, I sold my prize Goldwing Motorcycle. My 2007 Dodge Ram 4 by 4 has more armor on it and is more comfortable on my old, busted bones, and I have oxygen in it to help my dear wife breathe better, and I carry my cool power scooter in the back bed with a weather proof cap on it. Many other guys can only dream about such a fine 'chariot' !


Just like studying First Aid, this expansive article may be "dry" to many folks-- but it's life saving message could make an eternity of profit for you.
I always enjoy your serious, civil comments and questions.


Tom


The Holy Spirit and the Tribulation

Posted: 14 Nov 2009 10:18 AM PST

By Thomas IceAnd you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he may be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. (2 Thessalonians 2:6-7)One of the most compelling, yet often misunderstood, arguments for pretribulationism relates to the Holy Spirit's role to the church and the tribulation per-----

No comments: