Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Saints in the Tribulation?

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

By some minor miracle I got restored to You Tube so I could enjoy some golden oldies, and bible based - music, and those cool songs really brought back the memories. But we have to be careful of some of the music. Some of the music may act as a 'throw back' or spark to old memories of 'wine and roses' and wild, crazy and foolish times that were tied up with the youthful heart. Lest we yearn for our old sinful days of lust and immorality, and unrestrained romance, or what ever-- for many of us before we came to know the Lord. Some of that stuff plagued me, and we should be shedding our old skins of rebelliousness and disobedience to God. IMHO. Please cut me some slack if I shared some old tunes with you guys-- as once upon a time I almost worshiped music and played my guitar in a few small local rock groups in the 1960's. Now days I have to be a lot more discriminating about the music I listen to. Music is very powerful and the devil uses some of it to manipulate people.

Some more details concerning the 'Saints in the Tribulation' were made more clear for me today, and I felt the need to share them with you. For me, it has certainly cleared up some erroneous mistakes/ mindsets that a few 'religious leaders' / websites sent me, and now I have the proper scriptures to defend the correct meaning of the Bible's true outlook on this subject.


Personally, I don't always know or get the correct info to stamp something, especially in a 'gray area' as being right or wrong over night. But if I can't immediately find the answer on the spot by research-- I just pray to the Lord for the right answer, and it appears to me one way or another a bit later. Wow!
The article below is one of these occasions, and now I am that much stronger and knowledgeable.


This also suggests that God may be using me to 'plant more seeds' personally [fruit of the lips], but also with bibles and literature dissemination,
so that the 'Tribulation Saints' might have something to help them 'put everything together' and figure biblical things out that they can pass on to others. Praise God in His mercy and wisdom. NO Christians will be "Left Behind" on the earth after the Rapture! But God is so merciful that He will allow some of those 'Left Behind' to repent and endure the harsh satanical abuse, torture and death of [of the Anti-Christ] those who finally find Christ in that horrible time frame. Better to be Raptured!
Beware false teachers/ leaders, false churches, organizations, cults [as you will know them by their fruits-- IF you know the Bible] -- by READING THE BOOK! The scriptures according to Mathew, says, 'Store up your treasures in heaven where moth and rust cannot consume.' Most people on earth think that they have to store up treasures on earth to prepare for worse times.... lol. I used to think so too. But our real survival depends on our close relationship with Jesus Christ, and being His servant means studying His Word to learn all we can about Him so we will make the right, correct decisions! I don't know of many people who can do this overnight-- but when Jesus returns, it will certainly be too late to play 'catch up' !! It's like anything else-- you get out of something what you put into something. You can't expect to draw money out of your bank if you don't first put the money in. Usually, building up that so-called 'nest egg' takes TIME and EFFORT. How long will you waste time??

Tom Schuckman
tschuckman@aol.com


Saints in the Tribulation?

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 11:25 AM PDT

By Ed Hindson. World Prophetic Ministry. Q. There are several statements in Daniel Chapter 7 that seem to indicate Christians will have to go through at least part of the Tribulation. Could you comment? A. These references are probably among those about the Antichrist, about whom Daniel says: “I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them,” (Daniel 7:21).“And he


No comments: