Monday, May 31, 2010

The Anti Christ may not be European.

Tom's Journal.http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/tschuckman@aol.com

I thought this article sent to me from Carolyn Elkins, had some merit and sounded logical. My disclaimer is that: No matter how God works His prophecies, we Christians are in for the long haul, and no matter if some highly regarded religious leaders are right or wrong-- we must adhere to the Bible all the time.

Tom Schuckman





WND Exclusive

Author: European Antichrist looking more and more unlikely

Says atheists will have field day with popular Bible interpretation


Posted: May 30, 2010
7:58 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

1 comment:

Heli gunner Tom said...

From Wanda Jane,in Kansas:

I wouldn't be able to face each day if I didn't pray and read/study my bible .. God is very important in my life and I am glad you are moved to share the word and use your blog to "plant the seeds of the Gospel".. good job!
hugs,
wanda