Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big Time Lies.

Tom's Journal.http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

Don't we all just love being constantly LIED to?? We found out soon enough in the Army that you ought never to volunteer... lol. We also found out that our own Gov't lied to us in the Army, after the Army [about Agent Orange and PTSD, etc], and to the people back home about many aspects of the war in Vietnam. I served proudly, learned a lot, made many life long friends, but I am telling you the TRUTH about the reality of Governments all over the world that LIE all the time-- and Satan has a good foot hold in each and every one of them right now. Tell me, who really trusts, doctors, attorneys, Gov't, and politicians? And, YES, Satan IS misleading the entire inhabited world. Flash: Jesus even said as much-- that in the last days, even the "Elect" [the Saints -- Matthew 24:24], might be inclined to believe some of the lies ! And that is why real Christians read/ study the Bible every single day, pray, and draw as close to the Lord as possible!

Some of my dear friends who are still locked/ trapped into the old, misleading mentality-- or the fevered charismatic groupies who follow the Piped Piper in the WH, and I have to be respectful and patient with them... as I was misled a few times in the past personally. This world of Satan is running toward a washed out bridge up ahead like a train with no brakes, and we Christians only want to warn the people aboard! Just like the strong German battleship, Bismark, or the British Titanic, that were deemed "unsinkable." I have been very blessed that most of my investments and speculations worked out well in the past. But now, having the Lord as my Shepard, and the Bible as my supreme guide-- I surely feel very confident, no matter what comes down the pike!!

If my dear readers and friends find merit in my Blog posts-- please go a little farther and do the research for themselves. Jesus said, 'Come take my yoke.' Do not go 'beyond' the scriptures, and trust NO human 'leader' completely. There will soon be many more revelations and prophecies coming true soon enough-- and 'God CANNOT lie.' ~Titus 1:2. Much of the human tragedy is politically MAN-MADE, with people starving for selfish political reasoning, greed and power! I just want you people to understand this.

Sharon is doing quite well and is so tired from the strict regimen at Woodstock Nursing Center in Kenosha, of physical therapy and activities. She lacks nothing except she wants me to bring her fav. Denim jacket, and they will allow our dog to come visit her too. If some of you would like to send her a card in the mail-- just contact me via email, and I will send you her address. tschuckman@aol.com

Confessions of a Flat-Earther

Posted: 06 Oct 2010 09:14 AM PDT

By Jack Kinsella The Omega Letter The 58th meeting of the Bilderberg Group was held this year in Sitges, Spain during the first week in June. The meeting was attended by roughly 130 members of the global elite.According to the Bilderberg website, Bilderberg was named for the hotel where the first meeting took place in 1954. "That pioneering meeting grew out of the concern expressed by leading

No comments: