Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Salvation.


Tom's Journal.http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com
tschuckman@aol.com

So... now the TSA can see my knee crystal clear if I decide to fly in the USA??? Duh... No thinks-- I'm driving that day... LOL ! The clowns in this Administration are an embarrassment to our country-- and God will Judge all. Hey! I have some more X-rays for them in my crib. How would the President's wife and daughters feel if they are groped and x-ray'd--- wouldn't that be a hoot?

Friends, I am not flip-flopping, and I do apologize if I ever "added" to the scriptures in any way. I stick to the 'Pauline' truth located in Acts 16:30-31, etc, and other places that concludes: Salvation really is: Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ.
BUT, if a person wants to mature in the truth and share richly in the Christian work of sharing the Gospel and helping others by soul winning, he/ she will WANT and NEED to do some serious reading and study. I just wanted to make myself crystal clear on this one subject. My personal opinions and beliefs mean NOTHING! The Bible must be the final and complete ruling and authority for me, and every other Christian.
Thanks, folks.

Tom

How Complicated is Salvation?

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 11:32 AM PST

By Dr. Andy Woods SpiritandTruth.org On his second missionary journey while in Philippi, Paul was asked the most important question that a human being can ask. The Philippian jailer inquired, “What must I do to be saved?” Paul’s answer was astonishing in its simplicity. He tersely replied, “Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved…” (Acts 16:30-31). Notice that there is only one verb for

No comments: