Monday, March 28, 2011

Citizens of Heaven.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

I have a very busy day ahead of me, but I tripped over this important article that has brightened my spirits as it agrees with most I have been saying for the past few years up to now-- and might sound 'unpopular.'  Truth is that many 'Christian' churches are falling away from the true business of sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Prophecy, pure Christian modest living, etc., and that was my opinion for some time now.  Fact is:  It's really hard to find a real Christian church that isn't mostly about  entertainment and MONEY!  You be the judge-- or maybe that is all most of us know or been raised to believe and experienced.

I feel reinforced right now, even as I endure all the things common to being an older man with personal hardships, pain and worries.  I ought to feel blessed for having a better standard of living than 3/4's of the world, and having Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior!  I AM GOING TO HEAVEN-- NOT BECAUSE I AM A 'GOOD' MAN...but because I am Saved by the blood of Jesus!  Those, especially my extended family, who continue to try to pull me down to the despair and and depravity of their own misery, as jealous malcontents who only want to control, who love to remain ignorant of the Holy things of the Bible-- will be the real losers.  And I know that I shouldn't get so involved in our country's politics-- although it's kind of fun to harass the 'opposition'- lol.  Philippians points out that we are 'citizens of HEAVEN', but the majority of Christians in America are still hoodwinked and misled about our country somehow managing to bring heaven on earth through social and political struggle.  Learn the truth from the BIBLE.

tschuckman@aol.com
Tom Schuckman

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 12:16 PM PDT
By Jack Kelley GraceThruFaith.com Paul’s letters to Timothy are the instructions from a mentor to a young pastor, one of the first ever, and contain advice on what to do and how to do it, as well as what not to do. It’s the kind of thing you’d expect given the relationship.But for no apparent reason Paul tucked several warnings about the end times into various places in his instructions. These

No comments: