Saturday, March 19, 2011

Luke 21:25.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

I love it when special friends of mine are quick with scriptures that reinforce what all studied Christians know will happen in the future and RIGHT NOW!  FaceBook can be used for good or bad; spreading/ sharing the Gospel and bringing people to Christ-- or just laying down trash and ignorance, but remember that it is "Social Media" and open to the public...  Please remember that we could very well LOSE our freedoms and 'social media' in a heart beat.  Corrupt politicians say:  "Never waste a 'good' disaster."  That's the time they push something through, while the masses are either sleeping, or  scared and afraid, with a "herd" mentality, ready to bolt anywhere!

I would like to mention a fellow Christian and friend who served with me back in Vietnam with the same helicopter Army outfit, Jim Hood.  He has been helping me understand more about PTSD, our human failings,  but the Bible and God's grace can over come problems and challenges we have as individuals.  It's just good to know that I am not the ONLY person with like experiences-- so I don't feel so alone like a freak.  We have the same great love for the Bible, and he has given me permission to share some of his thoughts.

When we know that the Bible has accurately spelled out just what WILL / MUST come to pass regarding such current events like the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, we can take this as positive encouragement, and share it with others!
  I am still working on getting my last paperwork / documents together for taxes so my accountant can complete his work, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel finally.  I saw Sharon yesterday and played a game of chess with her.  She has a new female room mate who seems very nice.  
I shared some of my roasted beef with my Rottweiler, Deuce, last night,  and today he is passing gas and driving me nuts!  Got to let him outside again so I can breathe.


Tom

Luk 21:25 ¶ And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

www.infowars.com
Based on radar over the Pacific from The Weather Channel, a massive storm is headed directly for the U.S. and Canadian West Coast, which broke off from a larger formation (shown below) that was more than 2000 miles wide on March 17, 2011. The formation passed over Japan during its nuclear plant’s me

No comments: