Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Divine Warning -- for Obama.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com



Ever since I read that great book, 'AS AMERICA HAS DONE TO ISRAEL,' I've been subconsciously 'adding up' unusual weather patterns in the USA, like tornadoes, fires in TX, earthquakes that I believe will surely come this year, flooding, so the farmers can't plant their Spring crops, etc.  It may even snow a little tonight in Wisconsin where I live.  Let's just call it a hobby of mine-- but it all will add up if we have another poor harvest in America, and Russia has had poor wheat harvests too a few years in a row... plus the price of gas and diesel are about to drive food up thru the ceiling, mark my word!   Silver today was $46.8 / troy oz!!  

Yet, I love God all the more and consider myself a very blessed man, in spite of my usual complaining of body pain, etc... LOL.  I have everything a man could want, except better health-- but we should praise the Lord for what we have:  Life, and our Savior, Jesus Christ, with rewards in heaven!  Losing a loved one recently has made me want to visit all the other fellow Christians at church who are hospitalized or sick and needy.  Come to think of it-- Mother's Day is coming up soon!

I am now thinking about getting the left knee "fixed" -- complete, radical knee replacement, but NOT AT THE MILWAUKEE VA!  I would like to have the best surgeons at Milwaukee St. Luke's hosp. do me, if the pain and damage get unbearable.  But there is probably a long waiting line to get in. Pray for my good judgment and making the right move, please.  Now, I love where I attend church, but many of my friends there are older than me and cannot assist me physically, so I would be all on my own again after coming home from surgery and  Rehab.. and that's kind of scary, fear of falling and breaking my head... lol.  

If it ever stops raining here I would love to have someone till my veggie garden and help me plant it.  I know that I will end up giving most of it away, but I love watching it grow!  

I drove all the way to Kenosha in the rain today to buy some extra wide, comfortable socks, belt and black sweat pants, at Casual Male, and then got some more Popeye's chicken, rice, cole slaw, and biscuits, etc.  I gave a little bit to my peaceful hound dog, Deuce, the Rotty.  He loves his master and provider... Old Soldier Tom.

Warm Regards,
Tom 

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 11:51 AM PDT
By Douglas J. Hagmann Northeast Intelligence Network Undoubtedly, you’ve already heard and read about the snubbing of Christians by Obama at Easter. We suspect, however, that others who have reported on this have not looked at the larger picture that is represented by this particular administration.Last Sunday was Easter, the most sacred holiday on the Christian calendar. Yet, you would never

No comments: