Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Special Herbs amd Spices.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

Hello Friends, and what a super hot, muggy, humid day U.P. here in Northern Michigan....  Wow!!  It makes you run out of steam really quick and saps your energy, like a wilted flower.  I used to work hard and weld in weather like this many year ago on the AMERICAN MOTORS CORP. Assembly line in Kenosha, WI., as I got hired in '72.  

Many older Americans MY age fear that most all is lost by now -- as to the "Olden Ways,"  of living better from home raised foods, animals, crops, and spices/ herbs.  If you find one of those wise, special people -- tie them up and treat them nice as you extract all the old info from them... LOL !!  --Just kidding, folks. 
   I have actually heard from trusted life long friends how doctors/ surgeons laugh why they don't even wash their hands anymore, 'because the flesh eating bacteria flourishes and is ALL OVER THE ENTIRE HOSPITAL !'  I, personally, got a terrible staph infection and my best friend also got one too in the same hospital with the same surgeon -- that could have killed both of us ! ! !  Those bustards even tried to blame me -- but they were very nervous and scared for their own skin as we all knew it happened in the hospital in Kenosha, WI !  They infused their most powerful chemical cocktails into my arm 24/7 and managed to kill the enemy....Ha!  I would have sued them all the way to hell... and my POA had instructions to do just that if I died.    I miss him too now as he moved away to his wife's 'dream house in S. IL. bu t she became angry with me about some goofy, yet innocent thing I said to her good daughter on F/B...  too bad.  I freely admit that I am a sinner and always try to make amends if I step on my own doo-doo.   Because of a very close brotherly, Veteran friendship --his wife decided to terminate it because she had a bad day, or PMS, whatever.   I think that is one reason why God designated Adam to be the head of the house.  As for me, I ALWAYS LISTEN TO MY WIFE before I make any decision and glad of it !!  Terri is super smart about many things that I have not knowledge of.  She is my CO-pilot, soul mate and 2nd in command, and I teach her everything I know.... and all my money, wealth, Chrysler Ins.,  and treasure is in her hands if I die.   Period.  

I love to share with all my readers and followers -- because I know it's the right thing to do, and God wants it that way.   I can hope and pray that others might help me too when I need it.

Warm Regards,
Tom Schuckman

0
Share
Turmeric is a healing substance that I think everyone should consume daily in some form. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits are too good to ignore. , the yellow root it’s derived from, has a long history of culinary and medicinal use as a spice. Turmeric is great to cook with, or you can conveniently take curcumin as a supplement.
Here’s a summary of the curcumin benefits we’ve written on over the last few years:
1. Curcumin protects your brain
Extensive research has demonstrated the protective effects of curcumin on the brain. In one study, curcumin inhibited the accumulation of destructive beta amyloid protein in the brain – the “tangles” that are the hallmark of cognitive decline. What’s more, it broke up existing plaques by boosting immune cells called macrophages to clear out the plaque. Read More
2. Curcumin boosts mood
A recent study in India showed that curcumin may increase levels of serotonin and dopamine, two neurotransmitters known to boost mood, which are targeted by antidepressant drugs. Researchers also found that curcumin used in conjunction with certain antidepressants may have a synergistic effect, increasing its effectiveness. Read More
3. Curcumin reduces muscle soreness after exercise
Research suggests that curcumin may help with everyday exercise compliance by offsetting some of the negative effects of a vigorous workout. In the study, curcumin reduced exercise-induced inflammation in mice, possibly by inhibiting inflammatory compounds such as COX-2, prostaglandins and leukotrienes. That improved running performance and recovery. Read More
4. Curcumin boosts immunity
Researchers have found that curcumin molecules insert themselves into cell membranes making them more stable and orderly. By doing this, the cell becomes more resistant to attacks by disease-causing microbes and ultimately, infection. Read More
5. Curcumin balances blood sugar
A study showed that subjects who supplemented with curcumin for six weeks experienced significant improvements in insulin resistance and glucose tolerance. Subjects who took curcumin had increased activity of an enzyme that plays a key role in blunting the blood sugar rise that follows meals and produces insulin. Read More
6. Curcumin keeps cells healthy
Researchers found that curcumin fights abnormal cell mutations at their root cause by derailing the initiation phase of ten different pathways that cause them to multiply and spread throughout the body. Curcumin has also been shown to interfere with the production of advanced glycation end products that promote the accumulation of dangerous inflammatory byproducts that lead to cellular mutations. Read More
7. Curcumin increases the effectiveness of other supplements
Curcumin improves the performance of some other powerful natural healers. In one study, researchers from UCLA found that a combination of curcumin and vitamin D worked well to clear harmful amyloid plaques found in the brains of people with cognitive decline. In another study, curcumin combined with green tea extract worked better than either alone in reducing cell mutations. Read More
The Curcumin Supplement I Recommend
If you’re looking for a superior curcumin supplement at a reasonable price, I invite you to try the formula I developed working with the Scientific Advisory Board at my nutritional supplement company, Stop Aging Now. It’s called CurcuMax and it provides a powerful 1,330 mg dose of turmeric extract per serving standardized to 95% curcumoids, which is the highest possible level. It also contains a highly concentrated piperine extract from black pepper, which has been shown to increase absorption by up to 2,000%!
Like all Stop Aging Now products, CurcuMax is manufactured in the U.S. in FDA-inspected facilities that meet or exceed Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and is backed by an industry best 365-day “any reason” moneyback guarantee. And for a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get CurcuMax at a reduced price with free shipping, which is a great deal!
Click here to take advantage of this special offer. 



Join Our Email List

Share the knowledge!
0
Share
   
Article updated on: July 12th, 2013





Leave a Comment Below




Share Your Thoughts







One Response to “ 7 Reasons to Start Cooking With More Curcumin ”

  1. Eldon Dahl on November 1, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    I sprinkle some Turmeric on my toast under my butter and egg one 1 slice and 1 with jam every morning. I think it helps my immunity. The last cold I had was about 6 years ago. I started to sneeze after supper on Thursday. I sneezed during our curling game Friday afternoon. My sneezing stopped after supper. Saturday morning, there was not indication that I ever had a cold. It lasted one day, One doctor said that the average cold lasts a week. If you go to the drug store and buy all the cold medications, you can cut it down to 7 days. I did it in one day.


No comments: