Friday, April 14, 2017

TREASON: Shadow Gov't.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com




Friends and Valued Readers,    I am very grateful and thankful for all of my interested Readers from all over the World, who visit me on my humble Blog:   TOM'S  JOURNAL.    I also encourage you all to write in and email me to tell me more about your selves, where you live and your interests and commentaries on varied subject,  Please.  


Email:   tschuckman@aol.com 


----Tommy Schuckman
    Michigan,  USA.






Pageviews by Countries
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States

1134
Norway

318
United Kingdom

119
France

83
Germany

19
China

15
Romania

15
Russia

13
Portugal

12
Ukraine













Good to know,  basic self defense !








Click video for sound
Video

     



No comments: