Thursday, August 20, 2009

I am JUST the Messenger.

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

Please remember: This is NOT MY OPINION-- JUST THE FACTS AS I REPORT THEM!

I have been to a couple of Lutheran churches in my life and enjoyed/ respected their biblical views on the sanctity of LIFE and their love for the Bible. And to be fair, it seems like the Southern Baptists are disappearing from the Southern 'Bible Belt' too. The Bible and smart,serious Bible scholars have said, 'in the last days there would be a great falling away from the pure Truth of the Bible.' 2 Timothy 3:1-9...
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men will be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankfull, unholy, Without natural affection, truce-breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, dispisers of those who are good, Traitors, heady, high minded,
LOVERS OF PLEASURES MORE THAN LOVERS OF GOD; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
I am the messenger, the mouth-piece, the sharer of the Gospel --- NOT the Law Maker Himself. Yet, I already know that the MAJORITY of mankind will seek to kill/ murder all Christians who fearlessly spread the True Word of the Bible [even though I am am yet a sinner on earth], because 'my light shines and uncovers the real deal of those whose great sins offend God. And please remember this also: those of us who are supposed to act as Leaders and Elders bear a much weightier responsibility according to the Bible. Their poor actions and example will cause many to go to hell! Well, let us see how they vote on Friday. If the church where we attend even suggested something unholy like this-- |I would be out the door in a heart beat!!!
Now... just WHO WILL BE LEFT STANDING after most of the other so-called CINO's cave in to the 'Beast in the WH-- and the UN ??' Who ever is left will be persecuted big time, but they are the true Soldiers of Christ! I want to be in their number.. those Saints! Phil. 1:21 "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." I have to tell some of you 'civilians'... you must TRAIN before the Battle, not after the stink hits the fan !! Seek the Lord NOW- while He may yet be found! He could come at any time.


I went to the store today and to Menard's to buy some more gravel for the mud holes in my driveway, so after I got down spreading it our I was all totaled out and breathless. So as I was trying to catch my breath my wife called me on my cell phone in the back yard to tell me that she needed some more eggs. I had to just hang up to catch my breath for a few minutes and then talk to her latter.
Now I have to resharpen my knife after cutting open those 8 bags of marble and River Stones. My knife is a TOOL, not a weapon. I feel better now and I will relax with a cold beverage. I am a morning person and always worked hard early to rest in the afternoon and spend time with my dear wife.

Tom

Why is it that when I try to post something about religion or controversial-- this web site tries to mix it up and scrabble it ??? And it's a shame that all the spineless TV sponsors chose to desert GLENN BECK!



Lutherans adopt more open view on homosexuality
Associated Press - 8/20/2009 6:50:00 AMBookmark and Share

Associated Press small<span class=ELCA (Lutheran) logo" src="http://www.onenewsnow.com/uploadedImages/Media/Images/lutheran.jpg" align="right" border="0" vspace="3" width="125" height="125" hspace="3">MINNEAPOLIS, MN - Leaders of the country's largest Lutheran denomination have moved toward a more welcoming view of homosexuality.

Delegates of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, meeting in Minneapolis, approved a "social statement on human sexuality" that acknowledges differing views on homosexuality. It says the ELCA is strong enough to accommodate such differences.


Shortly before the vote, strong winds toppled trees outside the convention center and damaged the steeple of a Lutheran church next door, prompting a speaker at the convention to quip, "We trust that the weather is not a commentary on our work."


Wednesday's vote was a prelude to votes scheduled Friday on whether to let people in same-sex relationships serve as Lutheran ministers. (See earlier article)


Why do you think some denominations choose to accommodate the sin of homosexuality?

Vote in our poll



No comments: