Saturday, December 26, 2009

Letter to Dave.

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

Messianic Prophecy in the Old Testament

Posted: 27 Dec 2009 08:04 AM PST

By Jack KelleyIn the time after their sin and expulsion from the Garden, Adam and Eve must have felt incredible despair. They had experienced life both before and after the curse, the only ones to do so, and had first hand knowledge of the difference. And what a difference it was. Even the part of it we can relate to had to have been devastating.For example suppose that one day you were the



THOMAS G. SCHUCKMAN

God made a Covenant with Israel, NOT America. Jesus is Lord, and my Personal Savior. 'Heaven is my Home.'

http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

2 comments:

Heli gunner Tom said...

Carolyn from Florida said:
HI Tom~ I'm glad you had a good but quiet Christmas. Ours was nice too. For the Bibles, why not check http://www.christianbook.com/ It's Christian Book Distributors. You can do online or get a catalog sent to your house. I have ordered from them many times, and when I had the money, I used to get most of my home school stuff for Andy from them too, so some of my orders were pretty big. They are very prompt, and when something is on back order, if you don't want to wait, they will send you a check back quick for any over pay. They have sales a lot (which is where the catalog comes in handy) and you can find a lot of the little mini paperback type books, pocket gospels, and stuff for pennies each if you order 10 or more. Check them out Tom- they have a lot of good stuff there> It's cold down here right now, and my bones feel it too. I am one of those who complain over sweating or shivering, but makes me long that much more for heaven, where it will be JUST RIGHT lol! :-) God Bless you guys and have a wonderfully blessed New Year!

Carolyn
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is is under the control of the evil one. We also know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so we may know Him that is true... 1 John 5:18b-20a
He is coming soon! Amen!

madison said...

Good to see a post from you, I was wondering if everything was ok with you guys.
I also order a lot from Christianbook.com. You can sign up for their weekly specials. They usually send an email on Wednesday, (I think) and again on Friday. Occasionally, I've gotten a coupon for free shipping, but I really like them. They also include catalogs with every order, some I've noticed are specified, students, pastors, etc.