Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Earthquakes !

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

tschuckman@aol.com

Mathew 24: 7, talks about Earthquakes, in divers places. [KJV] Which means:  all over the place !  We distinguish this point, because the scoffers will say that the Earth has experienced these calamities ever since the Earth was in existence.    I believe that the book of Revelation says that there will be one HUGE quake in the Tribulation that will really shake us in our pants and kill millions of people, but that would be the last of MY worries.   I worry about displeasing my God and Father in the weakness of my pea pickin' heart right before the Rapture.   If, IF, IF, I could just manage to progress and keep my self clean, with just enough spirit and health, to attend all the church meetings, lead more people to the Lord and Salvation, until I die -- or get Raptured,  that would be all I want in the world.  

Friends,  If there be any good that come out of all the recent foul weather hardships here in the USA, and also the world,  may it be that those people/ humans still sitting on the fence will take a stand for Jesus, who died for all the world, yet few in comparison have stepped up to the plate, to confess "Jesus as Lord !"   And,  "Not the we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves;  but our sufficiency is of God."  ~2nd Corinthians 2: 5.   Yes,  we Christians have a form of "Liberty" -- no matter what our station of life may be, no matter where we live, or what Gov't we have and live under !!   Although right now, in April 30th, 2014, we are fast losing our Freedoms and Liberties, we may [for the most part] still read the Bible in the comfort of our own houses and churches, and dwell in a sort of 'spiritual Paradise !'  

For those of you fine people who know me well --  I admit that I complain too much about my life, relationships, poor health  and loneliness, U. P.,  but there are trillions of human beings on Earth who are truly LOST and feel totally abandoned.   One of the prime reasons that I pen this humble blog is to reach out and touch someone !!!  I even leave my email address here, available, so that the 'right people' looking for help can get that help... and sharing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  In that spirit, please pass this blog on and share it with others.   BEFORE the Anti-Christ arrives on the scene and changes everything on Earth, forever, until Jesus again comes to sweep things clean.  But much death and pure misery will be here before Christ comes !!!   Are you all ready for such continuous battles, bloody wars on your own door steps ??   If you are  younger, in your prime, between the ages of 18 thru 50, and well armed, Prepped, with gold, silver, money, good credit, a great job that  you love, that won't be eliminated --GOOD FOR YOU !!  If  you are anyone else -- prepare to suffer!   Now.... do ya all see how that situation works, guys and gals ?   Are you all smiles, high on drugs or drunk, grinning like a monkey now ?    I remember, when I was age 19, and going thru intense Army training, it was still very hard to deal with, yet some of YOU people are so cock-sure of how you will deal with things in the near future....  Ha! Ha!  This is not some 3 hour movie on TV, from Holly Wood, Jack !

I even hear from people 'very close' to me, how I have Prepped and wasted money to conserve, store and save large amounts/ containers  of water, candles, batteries, and canned soup.... duh, that I just wish it might come and be over with, like so many of my friends also say. 
   But like I said, if we can commune with God, and KNOW HIS MIND and HEART on many subjects,   we can and will be free in our hearts and minds, and enjoy a little chunk of Paradise right now.   I suppose we could say that there is a little "imagery" involved, meditation in the Bible, etc.  Besides the hearing ear, Christians can and will know God's attributes and feelings on all subjects just by reading and studying  the KJV Bible.     But that takes real effort and time management.   I am TRYING to teach that very stuff to someone I care about, right now.   However, we are all human, and therefore sinners.   2nd Corinthians, Chapter  4, verses 3- 4, says, "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:  In whom the god [small "g"] of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."    And I am even going to climb down out of my lofty tower now, even for the sake of my dear wife, Terri, to USE a different version of the Bible, like, perhaps, the NASB, or whatever, if that is  the challenge that she is struggling with, why she cares not for reading and understanding the meaning of the bible !   But I have always recommended getting a fine copy of the DEFINED KJV Bible, that helps people understand the old Shakespearean type of Old English:   biblefortoday.org

I hope that I didn't sound sarcastic, because this is serious business, and the teaching of scripture is so very important, so that I could lose my head, for stumbling any of the 'little ones.'   

I know that I should never made fun of the killing tornadoes,  but that violent weather is moving East now, but never in the right place that we all want ---  to D.C.... lol.   They really need a cleaning out in Washington D.C., where most of the greedy liars live and work....   duh.

Warm Regards,
Tom




No comments: