Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Save our Precious InterNet !

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/




tschuckman@aol.com







10/31/2016The Thinking Christian

10/30/2016On Loan

10/29/2016What's The Good Word?

10/28/2016Listen to the Quiet

10/27/2016The Quiet Zone

10/26/2016Breathing Space

10/25/2016Disillusioned ?

10/24/2016Beyond Words

10/23/2016The Quick Fix

10/22/2016Misery Addiction

10/21/2016Glory Be !

10/20/2016Hymn Heritage

10/19/2016Judge Not

10/18/2016Professionally Fatiqued

10/17/2016Livin' High

10/16/2016Image

10/15/2016Ups and Downs

10/14/2016No Charge

10/13/2016See What I Mean?

10/12/2016Where Does It Hurt?

10/11/2016Refusal Skills

10/10/2016Stay In Touch

10/09/2016The Simple Life

10/08/2016Angel Power

10/07/2016Words That Wound

10/06/2016For Thinkers Only

10/05/2016Are We Grateful

10/04/2016Are You Frustrated

10/03/2016Are You Content

10/02/2016Refined Sins

10/01/2016Where Do We Hide

09/30/2016Someday

09/29/2016Are You For Real

09/28/2016Out of This World

09/27/2016It Really Works

09/26/2016Quiet Confidence

09/25/2016Spare MeWhy do Christians suffer

09/24/2016Faltering FaithFaith

09/23/2016Good Health to You 2Taking Care of Yourself

09/22/2016Good Health to You 1Taking Care of yourself

09/21/2016Laugh A LittleHumor in Life

09/20/2016Warning LabelsBeing Cautious

09/19/2016Blaming GodTrust

09/18/2016Trust God For ThisTrust

09/17/2016God's SatellitesChristian life launched by incredible power

09/16/2016AcceptanceJudging others

09/15/2016Courageous PrayingPrayer

09/14/2016Call WaitingSpiritual priorities

09/13/2016The Final ActSuicide   [Here is the talk I heard last night !] --- Tom  Schuckman








Good Day, Friends,
   What a great sunny Fall day this morning U.P. here where I live !   But the important move the 'President' has made regarding the InterNet, IMHO, is scary and just plain wrong !  Please access the short Video below and find out why.   I love and enjoy my Freedom here in the USA,  but being a History buff,  I know that a nation/ people can lose everything in one short generation... as President Ron Reagan said.   That is why I felt compelled to post this subject today, and then get busy trying to hang a close line outside, because my gas driven clothes dryer died and I just cannot afford a new one right now $$$, as they run about $800, and I am just renting here for a while.... for about 8 months now !    My, how a man's fortunes can change now days in the blink of an eye.   But I know that I have changed for the better and try to use my brain before I engage my mouth these days.   It's not so hard being a nice guy when you are usually dealing with other 'nice people...'   And,  I am thinking that being alone is not all that bad, either, some of the time.    It gives me time to think about things.
       And yes, God has blessed me with a good memory, as I reminisce about the good old days, and the 'not so good old days.'    I used to stand night time guard duty in Vietnam: 68-70, and for a "Hot, muggy, humid, Tropical country," I could actually see my breath at night --- so it got a bit chilly at times, so surprised I was, at age 19, when I got over there !   And let me depart here for a moment/ change gears, please .... that ALL the good education, mentoring, schooling, fatherly advice that I got prior to my service in RVN [Nam] really helped me so much !!   Pay attention to older, mature, smarter, wiser people !!!   They just might save your life sometime !    And knowing what I know now, about the KJV Bible, etc.,  if God didn't save me from death over there and before,  I would have surely ended up in HELL !   Because I wasn't yet Saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, yet !   In fact,  there are so many times that I escaped death over in Vietnam, flying every day in Helicopters and on the ground, dodging rockets, mortars, bullets, etc., that I painted a 'motto' on the back of my Flight helmet:  "Nine Lives."    Yes,  I am so very thankful that God kept me alive.... PTL  --- Praise the Lord.


Something  great happened to me last night in bed that really gave me encouragement !   I turned from my fav. 'rock n roll music station,' to get something else for a change.   I landed on a good strong wave length, a Christian radio station, and program called, "Night Sound." [shown up above in this post].   And the kind gentleman was talking about the subject of "Suicide," and how the bible and Lord looks upon that subject.   Wow!  That fine Christian man. with a soothing low, deep, voice,   made all the sense in the world, and also used logic and sweet kindness to make his point.   I wish I would have caught the entire message, and prayed that I would remember it the next morning,  today, and I did.   Friends,   I know about depression and Combat PTSD, and how many military people take their lives all the time !   I have had cousins and old friends take their own lives in the past,  and I am NOT their judge,  but it seems a waste to me,  sorry to be so blunt and direct.    If you or anyone you know is thinking or talking about taking their own life --- please contact me fast !   I honestly know what it is to be all alone, lonely, super depressed, feeling sorry about everything in the world, worried, and at the end of my rope -- so to speak.   Write down my email address, please:  tschuckman@aol.com   And if you email me, I might also give you my cell phone number, too, so we can talk.    Also,  pray to Father God in a mighty way and ask/ beg Him for help right then on the spot !


A few times in my own life,  God put someone in my path to reach out and mentor me, and I so much needed that encouragement right at that dire time !!   I firmly believe that God intervenes at the right time with all of His followers and servants, and He has helped me many times and stopped me from doing something STUPID !   I like to "pay my bills" on time, and had a good up-bringing, IMHO, even though my Dad was a bit harsh with me,  being the 'first-born.'   It was his way, or hit the high way.   All that discipline paid off when I joined the Army and never had too much problem taking orders and obeying commands..... lawful commands.  
     We shall talk more about suicide and that Christian radio station, later.    I just don't want to waste a precious sunny day without catching some healing "Rays" outside, or roasting some of my fav. Italian sausage on the grill, etc.   And I will admit that too many 'rainy days and Mondays get me down.'   That was a nice song by the "Carpenters."


Warm Regards,
Tommy  Schuckman










Posted: 13 Sep 2016 10:08 AM PDT
tedcruzTed Cruz is out with a new ad this afternoon calling on Congress to protect the freedom of the internet by ensuring its governance doesn’t fall into the hands of the UN . . .
Trump Campaign
*****************************************************
***************************************************************


Poverty Is Exploding! Get Your Money Out of the Bank



By Dave Hodges on Sep 13, 2016 09:48 am
In this instance, the numbers do not lie. The numbers have never been worse. America’s poverty level is exploding. The crash is coming and there’s nothing that can be done. The following video will hopefully motivate you and your family to action. Donate to The Common Sense Show  In large part, The Common Sense Show […]

No comments: