Sunday, October 16, 2016

And the REAL Story is....

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/




tschuckman@aol.com


Ich wünschte, ich wüsste, was der gute Deutsche Nation Gedanken über die ganze Welt, dass jetzt gerade geschieht, und wenn Sie einen Plan haben, um das Vaterland zu verteidigen, ob oder wann die Islamisten eine umfassende Angriff in deutschen Städten. Senden Sie mir bitte eine E-Mail, um meiner tiefen Neugier. Deutschland uber Alles !
Herzliche Grüße,
Thomas G Schuckman
Meine Email: tschuckman@aol.com












Friends,
    I knew that our Gov't was corrupt and the VA system was totally messed up after I got to Vietnam in early 1968,  but right now it is more dirty and dishonorable than any 3rd world 'Banana Republic !'    Sorry to tell you these things, and it also hurts me to know and say this.   Unfortunately,  I know too much and certainly enough to get myself killed if I open my mouth too much more.....,  but I am old, tired, and lonely, and don't have that much more to live for.   I am only here still breathing because GOD wants to use me a little bit more.   That's not a 'brag,'  just a factual statement and logical, looking at my family mortality rate/ future.   I really need to lose the weight --- like TOMORROW.   I eat out too much because it's hard for me to stand up for too long, and it's getting too cold to grill the steaks and pork chops outside, although I will try that again, after I go shopping, soon.  


I believe this story about BHO and HRC committing TREASON from the get-go, and I am sure that more will come out on this and other things BEFORE the election --- IF thee IS an election.   But it's super important that as many people all over the world KNOW these facts about Benghazi RIGHT NOW  ! ! !   Please share this with all you know, today.   Why do you think that every major power in the USA is guarding this secret and moving every obstacle in the way.   If they cannot threaten people with black mail, rewards, death or ordering hits on their children, the Dims [Democrats] and the Establishment RINO's [Republicans in Name only] are mostly ALL in on the take $$$$$ ! !     The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a 'pay for play' money laundering enterprise, with it's tentacles reaching everywhere and to all political parties.   So, now you might be getting the telegraph,  bolt of lightning, how the State Dept., comes up short so many Billions of dollars, OK ?   


You need to add this all up, and then some.....  That the Pacific ocean is now pretty well polluted from nuclear fallout, from the disasters from Japan.   So when you read the book of Revelation, again,  you can see just how bible prophecy is working out to be so 'right on the money/ target.'   God MUST step in soon,  before the world becomes too deadly and polluted to support human, fauna and flora !   And you know [and must be getting pretty tired of hearing me...] how I complain so much about being lonely in a big house in a super small country town in Siberia... [actually the U.P. of Michigan...Ha!],   but there could very well be a reason why the good Lord is keeping me this way.   First of all, how many real Christian women want or need an old, tired, crippled/ disabled war horse like me ??   And maybe it would just be a repeat of past relationships....   but I will stop there before I get myself into more trouble.   So,  I guess I should stop belly aching for now and just count my blessings.   
     I have a lot of great email friends and buddies, whom I really love and appreciate.   THANK YOU, DEAR FRIENDS !   And I want to share something special with you all:   "Happiness is a BI-PRODUCT of serving God !"   Yes,  I do, indeed, learn from other people who are brighter than me, who don't complain as much as I do.   If we have our relative health for our age,  we ought to be, happy, joyful, and have peace.    Even the famous singing duo, Sonny and Cher, used to sing:   "Don't you ever need to know, that you don't know what you got -- 'till it's gone."   Or something like that.  
     But I sure could use some help getting a few chores done before the Winter snow comes.   I need to 'Winter-proof' my house before the cold winds blow, to save some heating dollars.   The land lord won't do it.    He is making out like a bandit...Ha!    But God help me if I ever have to move,  because I sure cannot move myself.   That's another reason why I have to make more friends.


One more point:   "At the rate Obama and Clinton lie continuously,  if they lied about Benghazi,  they sure as heck lied about a million more other things ! !  And Obama KNEW FROM THE GET-GO, that we could never "keep the same doctor if we wanted,"  with his goofy Obama-care B.S. !!   And do you still think that he was born in America ?  
   Well, chew this good for a while, until it all sinks in, please.


Warm Regards,
Tommy Schuckman








So here's the REAL story.
Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in…because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.
Send, and again and again and again until everyone reads this truth.  Our nation depends on people getting the TRUTH, instead of the pack of lies being fed to us by Obama and Clinton.  

No comments: