Monday, October 24, 2016

Beware of, "Red Flags."

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/




tschuckman@aol.com


What a Beautiful Autumn Day, and the air temp, at 35 degrees, F. @ 11:17 AM.   'The only thing finer would be ---to be in Carolina !'   I love that place and Virginia  Beach, too !   I am/ was so blessed to have traveled all over the world and most of the USA, Canada and Mexico, Germany, Thailand, Japan, London, Vietnam, etc.   Friends,  I don't like to use the term,  "Lucky",  so I use the term,  "Blessed."   But I also believe in,  "Murphy's Law."  --- "If anything can go wrong --- It will."   I respect other peoples'  Belief systems, cultures, traditions, and Faith,  but I may not choose to follow them, respectfully, and certainly NOT, if they are rooted in Satan or demonism !   I respect other peoples' Freedoms, and so I also expect them to respect MY Freedoms.   I will use the full force of the Law to protect myself.... and then some.... LOL !   


I can understand that some of my blog posts are a bit 'redundant'  but that is how IMPORTANT I think they are.   Because in life, somethings like FREEDOM are so valuable, that once it is lost --- it might take many generations to reclaim it, and at a great cost in Blood and treasure !    
      It's all heading toward a super climatic "End Game" --- that not only History supports, but also the Bible !   So that is how sure I am, and the real "Mission" of ALL Christians, is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to most everyone we meet, so that we do not have "blood on our hands, and on our heads"  --- just as mentioned in the O.T. book of Ezekiel !    We are, in fact, the  "Watchmen on the Wall."   And if we fail to watch and warn the sleeping inhabitants of the city, that the enemy is creeping or attacking in the night,  we will answer with our own blood.   And I have 'pulled enough Guard Duty in Combat, to know and understand just how serious our duty is.'   Falling asleep on guard duty, in time of war, according to UCMJ, is punishable by Firing Squad !   That means:  Death !  Do you understand now ??   


So, were are now advised by smart people in the know,  that certain "Red Flags"  may/ MIGHT be going up soon, if the Establishment and NWO folks think that there is a chance that Mr. Trump MIGHT win the election in a few weeks.    OK,   a few WEEKS is not that long, dear friends !   So, please take note, and read the important facts,  yes, FACTS, below.  


I have enough food at home,  but I am tempted to go our for a hot meal..... duh...LOL !   There!  You see what I mean.  We are all too lazy, too spoiled with our ability to get what we want and quickly !    These days will come back to haunt me and bite me in the Glutious  Maximus...  in the butt.    
    And now I am thinking about buying a 'straight razor' to cut off my big, bushy grey beard.    It's fun to play with, and certain ladies like that too,  but it makes me look like a wild man,  or a homeless guy, or street person...  ha!   It took a few month to grow, too.   U.P. here in the great cold North,  many women like beards on their men, and it's in vogue right now in deer hunting season, etc.    But if I dress up with a suit and tie,  it makes me look distinguished... IMHO.   My dear friends will tell me to just,  "Do what I want."   Smile.


Warm Regards,
Tommy   Schuckman


My email:  tschuckman@aol.com  


A pic of me at the Wall, in D.C.  Been there about 3 times.


I am the Soldier on the far Left, with dark hair, at the BearCat, RVN, EM Club, in 1970, wearing a NoMex - flight uniform, with black, subdued 'Wings' on my chest.  


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mF0doh7MBc&index=1&list=RD3mF0doh7MBc














                       
View this email in your browser
You are receiving this newsletter because you signed up on The Common Sense Show website. To unsubscribe, please click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this email. 

World War III Guaranteed- Clinton’s Syrian Plan Will Bring Unimaginable Horror

By Dave Hodges on Oct 23, 2016 06:22 pm
    Under Hillary Clinton according to Wikileaks, Hillary and Podesta have discussed a strategy in Syria that will  result in the death of hundreds of thousands of Syrians under Clinton’s plan. Most of them according to the projections, will be children. Clinton and her people have such a depraved indifference towards human life, that […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like World War III Guaranteed- Clinton’s Syrian Plan Will Bring Unimaginable Horror on Facebook


FALSE FLAG RED ALERT: Media plotting with Clinton operatives to gun down democrats and blame it on Trump

By Dave Hodges on Oct 23, 2016 02:54 pm
Mike Adams and I strongly feel that we have been setup to take the blame for any violent backlash to the coming election results if Hillary Clinton is able to steal the election. In response, and knowing how the Clinton Democrats think and behave, Mike produced the following article.   Dave Hodges FALSE FLAG RED […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like FALSE FLAG RED ALERT: Media plotting with Clinton operatives to gun down democrats and blame it on Trump on Facebook


How the Election Will Be Stopped-Paul Martin and Dave Hodges

By Dave Hodges on Oct 23, 2016 01:14 pm
    Please Donate to The Common Sense Show   PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US   This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.    Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information. Click on the image to begin the […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like How the Election Will Be Stopped-Paul Martin and Dave Hodges on Facebook


AROL-Authoritarian Rule of Law-The New Martial Law to be Rolled Out If the Election Can Be Stolen

By Dave Hodges on Oct 23, 2016 09:46 am
They call it AROL, the new Authoritarian Rule of Law.  It basically Executive Order 13603 on steroids in which the government takes control of ALL essential resources and imposes curfews and restricts the movement of the public. Presently, there is a drill taking place in which the newest form of martial law will be rolled […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like AROL-Authoritarian Rule of Law-The New Martial Law to be Rolled Out If the Election Can Be Stolen on Facebook


The Three False Flag Cyber Attacks Came From Obama, Not Russia-

By Dave Hodges on Oct 23, 2016 08:00 am
The hacking of American corporate websites (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, et al), is being sold to the American public as the work of Russian hackers working with the knowledge, support and permission of Putin. Absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. I began to acquire the REAL story about the hacking on Friday evening, October […]
Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like The Three False Flag Cyber Attacks Came From Obama, Not Russia- on Facebook

No comments: