Monday, August 14, 2017

"A well written piece about God."

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

tschuckman@aol.com

Trump's New Border Wall Plan Could Send Silver Demand Soaring – Here's Why...
When President Trump said it, my eyes bulged. This could be a big money-maker, I thought.
So I typed this up as fast as possible, in order to share this simple "connecting-of-the-dots" with you.
Trump was in Iowa, talking about his plans for the border wall:
"The southern border – lots of sun, lots of heat. We are thinking about building a wall as a solar wall. So it creates energy. And pays for itself."
I froze... A solar wall? With thousands of miles of solar panels?
IMMEDIATELY, my mind jumped to silver.
Every solar panel contains about 2/3 ounces of silver. If Trump built the 2,000-mile solar wall that he wants, it would require 11 MILLION ounces of silver. Can you imagine the drain this surge in demand would place on silver supply?!
This is simple stuff – just regular supply and demand. And it could mean HUGE things for the price of silver..
That's why I urge you to look into silver soon, and to explore your options to make a purchase. To learn how, my company is offering a free info kit on precious metals, such as silver.
*****************                   *********************               **************
      Friends,
    I am not a huge investor, but I have dealt with a few other companies and compared....   I prefer a smaller, and more honest company from ID:     MMX  --- MoneyMetalsExchange.com     --- 800-800-1868.   I just like their style and friendly approach / service.    Please think about them if you want to invest in Silver.

Tom  S


Foreword in Norwegian: 

Hei venner,
i dag er en fin og vakker dag i August, den siste delen av sommeren, hvor jeg bor i den store nordlige sentrale skogene i delstaten Michigan, kalt "U.P." Vi vet at vi har et lite stykke paradis her, sammen med hjort, bjørner, bevere og vill kalkun, osv. De fleste U.P. her er dårlig, men de bryr seg ikke, og elsker livet på billig --- den enkle, grunnleggende, fantastisk, gratis ting i livet! Jeg har vokst til å elske det her også.
Men vi får også en stødig, kjedelig stream av verden nyheter på TV og radio, om verden i nød, økonomisk, sammen med islamsk Terror og trusler fra Nord-Korea, og andre "varmepunkter.' Vår President har en skremmende liten panne av fisk til stek høyre nå og så mye trykk ! Jeg bede for ham og hans fine familie, ofte, og også meg selv, hver dag.
Søke Herren Jesus Kristus, mens han kan fortsatt bli funnet. Jesus sparer mennesker over hele jorden, hver dag, men når Rapture kommer og går ---- vil det være svært vanskelig å få "Lagret !"
varm hilsen
Thomas G Schuckman
e: tschuckman@aol.com
"Jesus er Herre".



Hi  Friends,
   A very close friend of mine just forwarded this post to me,  so.... even though I have read it before,  I think it bears repeating.    No matter what people use to tear me down,  God truly knows what is in my heart, my fears, joys, and thoughts.   I like to share things with my readers and most everyone I meet now days, including my Bible Tracts, Inc.   However,  I know and understand that my "works and deeds" cannot buy my way to heaven.   That great prize can only be had by Faith, Trust, and swearing allegiance to the Lord,  Jesus Christ.   I will be IMPERFECT until the day I die !
      The few goofs who try to upset me with their negative words are usually hurting, having hard times, and don't have a normal life, so they lash out at me and my humble blog.   I pity them,  but don't 'hate them.'   And just as the two messed up guys who took my son, Andy's life about 7 years ago, now in prison ---  I figure,  'why should  I try to seek revenge and then get into deep trouble, too ?'   Let Father God sort it all out, and let HIM judge all humans.   I have my own hands full of working on myself !  
        "Am I now become your enemy,  because I tell you the truth ?"  ---Galatians 4: 16.  
       I am getting to that age and also disabled from a hard life, etc., so that I honestly NEED someone who cares for me, and can help me with my everyday needs,  also a warm companion,  and so I have promised to marry my fiancé,  ASAP,  and also find a real, Christian church nearby.   I might also buy an older house in the Spring.... IF we have that much time left -- before the Rapture.   But I just hate moving, again.    However,  I do like the beautiful area/ region where I now live,  far away from the crime ridden big cities.   And my small retirement goes a long way in the poorer, far Northern part of the USA.   
       I don't want to get too attached to my life style, possessions, toys, in "this World...."  Check out,  James 4: 4,  says:   "....know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God?  whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."    Also in verse 8,   "Draw nigh to God,  and he will draw nigh to you."  [nigh means:  near/ closer.].    --- James 4: 14, says,  "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow.  For what is you life?  It is even a vapour,  that appeareth for a little time,  and then vanisheth away."     And for the record,   I need these important scriptures just as much as you good people do.   In fact,  I NEED ever scrap of scripture my poor old brain can memorize !  

Have a great day,  and also pray for our American President,  Donald J. Trump,  and his extended family, to be safe, protected, and for him to make sound, decisions,   please.   Help him understand the KJV Bible.

Warm Regards,
Thomas G Schuckman
Email:   tschuckman@aol.com  



  


God

When GOD solves our problems,
we have faith in HIS abilities.
When GOD doesn't solve our problems,
HE has faith in our abilities.

One may observe God's accuracy in the hatching of eggs…
those of the Canary in 14 days;
those of the Barnyard Hen in 21 days;
Eggs of Ducks and Geese in 28 days;
those of the Mallard in 35 days;
Eggs of the Parrot and the Ostrich hatch in 42 days.

(Notice, they are all divisible by seven, the number of days in a week!)

See God's Wisdom in the making of an Elephant…
The four legs of this great beast
all bend forward in the same direction.
No other quadruped is so made.
God planned that this animal would have a huge body…
too large to live on two legs.
For this reason He gave it four fulcrums
so that it can rise from the ground easily.
The Horse rises from the ground on its two front legs first.
A Cow rises from the ground with its two hind legs first.

How wise the Lord is in all His works of Creation!

Each Watermelon has an even number of stripes on the Rind.

Each Orange has an even number of segments.
Each ear of Corn has an even number of rows.
Each stalk of Wheat has an even number of grains.

Every bunch of Bananas has on its lowest row
an even number of Bananas,
and each row decreases by one,
so that one row has an even number
and the next row an odd number.

Amazing!
There's more…

The Waves of the Sea roll in on shore
Twenty-six to the Minute in all kinds of weather.

All Grains are found in even numbers on the stalks.

God has caused the Flowers to Blossom
at certain specified times during the day.
Linnaeus, the Great Botanist, once said that if he had a Conservatory
containing the right kind of Soil, Moisture, and Temperature, he could tell the Time of Day or Night
by the Flowers that were Open and those that were Closed.

The Lives of each of us may be ordered by the Lord
in a Beautiful Way for His Glory, if we will only Entrust Him with our Lives.
If we try to Regulate our own Lives, we will have only Mess and Failure.

Only God,
who made our Brains and Hearts,
can Successfully Guide them to a Profitable End.

When you carry the Bible,
Satan has a Headache;
when you Open it,
he Collapses.

When he sees you Reading it, he loses his Strength,
and when you Stand on the Word of God, Satan can't Hurt you!
And did you also know…

that when you are about to Forward this Email to others,
the Devil will probably try to Discourage you,
but do it anyway.

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no Point.

I pray God bless you in ways you never even Dreamed.
I didn't think twice about forwarding this one.

No comments: