Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank you all for the Comments.

Tom's Journal.
http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/
tschuckman@aol.com

A new Blog -- from my friend, Carolyn, from FL:

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know I made a new blog which has all of the archived series on the End Time Prophecies from my AOL blog. I am updating it, as so much has happened since I first wrote the series.
If you know anyone who is searching, wondering or interested in the Prophecies, please pass this along. If you have any thoughts to add, share or comment, please let me know!
God Bless and have a great weekend!
Carolyn
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6
*********************************************************************

Thank everyone for their kind comments and well wishes for my wife, Sharon, sent to my personal email account. She is doing very well at home and on the mend. If anyone wants to email her personally, just tell me, and I will give you her email address.

Thanks.

Tom

No comments: