Sunday, January 20, 2013

Restoring Planet Earth.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/ tschuckman@aol.com

Border Security-
Whether you like the NRA or not, have a look at this 4 minute
video and send it along, it's powerful and absolutely factual.

I thought Restoring Planet Earth, was so good, that I had to share it with all.  After seeing all this, my Faith and Trust in God seemed over whelming and perfect!  I hope you all get the same great feeling -- and the best part is, it's all true-- from pure Scripture, and NO fairy tale or lie from  some D.C. politician,  or the WH !!  However, it will be a "One World Gov't"  through and by Jesus Christ !!  He is PERFECT !

Cordially,
Tom




Posted:
This Week’s Feature Article by Jack Kelley Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matt. 19:28) He who was seated [...]
Posted:
Q. Please help me to understand something about the Millennial Kingdom. According to descriptions of the Kingdom in Isaiah and elsewhere, it will be ruled by Jesus Himself from Jerusalem. It will be characterized by peace, and “they will neither hurt nor destroy…”. How can that be if the people will be mortal and still have [...]

No comments: