Friday, December 14, 2018

Concealed Carry in Church?

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

 tschuckman@aol.com

Hi Folks,
    I guess that I enjoy the 'shock effect,' in getting peoples' attention and waking them up from a constant slumber... LOL.   We all need and enjoy a little bit of fun in our lives, especially me.  And who doesn't want/ desire a long, full, life on Earth, except that we are now living in dangerous times, thanks for Satan the devil, 'who walks about Earth as a roaring lion, seeking to devour humans.'   So let us be forewarned and "forearmed" in many places literally, dear friends and brothers! 

I have a good buddy, also a firearms instructor who also runs another full time business U.P. here where I live, and he is now helping my wife prepare for an important exam soon.   
   In my extensive lifetime I have learned to prepare and expect the unexpected, and so I have created many 'safety nets' and golden 'parachutes.'   Life has thrown me some tough hardballs and many near death adventures, and so I have realized that  I have already used up 'all of my 9 lives.'   Having been in the Boy Scouts and a Combat Veteran in Vietnam: 68-70 was a  school of hard knocks to learn from.   I also know was diseases and health conditions run in my family line, and so I've prepared.   I realize that either death or the Rapture awaits all the living people on Earth right now, and we still don't want to be "Presumption."  Please check out that term here that I cut and pasted:  


  1. The Sin and Danger of Presumption - In Search Of Truth

    www.insearchoftruth.org/articles/sin_of_presumption.html
    These common questions embody the very spirit of presumption, because they set aside what God has said in favor of man's rationalization. The true servant of God will move as close as possible to what God has written. The more one struggles to move away from the clear writing of Scripture, the more he betrays his own heart's secrets.
  2. What Does the Bible Say About Presumptions?

    www.openbible.info/topics/presumptions
    Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV / 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful For by grace you have been saved through faith. 
  3. OK,  it's true that we can know for sure if we are already "Saved" and going to heaven to be with the Lord,  but we should not be Prideful,  brothers and sisters.   Be humble and awed by the majesty of our Lord and Savior, Jesus and the Savior.   And continue to pray for my wife and I.
  4. Warm Regards,      Tom Schuckman         


  5.     



Well-meaning people have said that guns don’t belong in churches, but today I'm going to point out why I believe the Bible says that it is appropriate to have an armed congregation.
Church security has been a passion of mine for more than a decade and I have had to wrestle with several issues regarding the place of guns in church, stopping evil vs. turning the other cheek, carrying when it's less-than-legal, and the balance between people who abhor violence of any kind and people like me who train to use violence to be able to stop aggressors from preying on innocent people.
Read more now, and share your thoughts--positive or negative--by clicking >HERE<
If you're open about your preps, please feel free to share the link on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media and "like" us on Facebook. If not, I get it :)



No comments: